Skyfactory 3 Invalid Session (try to restart your game)

LooooL

Account Name: Szwej 
Description of the Issue: When trying to join the server, i get message "invalid session (try restarting your game)", serached the forums for any advice, only one I've found is to after the message appears, quickly try to log in again, and it should work, but it doesn't work for me, this message still appears, already tried reinstaling java 8/9, reinstalling minecraft and obviously restarting PC. Later I've thought that this server is now premium only, but as far as I understand topics on the forums, it is still open for cracked MC users, isn't it?
*Screenshots: ---
`Logs: ---

Yes it is, if you're cracked you need to join 2 times in a row as fast as you can (only for the first time). After you try to join the first time, the server changes to offline mode for ~20 or 30 seconds giving you time to join and register as a cracked player.

If you've already registered before and getting this error, it's best to install this mod which will get rid of the invalid session issue https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/reauth

• Founder

Rendering spawn does not matter, if you are cracked first time you try to join you will get disconnected with invalid session error, if you rejoin withing 20 seconds the server will allow you to join then you have few minutes time to register an account on that user and then you will be able to join fine every time.

Archived