NAS2

Account Name: NAS2

Town name: / Character name : Imperia; Plot: VipersMain

Coordinates:  the chunk between the coordinates:

X: -3809 - -3824

Z: -2272 - -2257

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]:

Description of Issue:

At tonights maintnance my main chunk at my plot in the town was resetted back to day zero. it had 95% of my inventory and energy production and machines.

at the same time all my farms got wiped in the neighboring chunk, coordinates:

X: -3793 - -3808

Z: -2288 - -2273

-Also for some reason my 3 Railcraft Blast Furnaces got deleted and all the rest of the Water Wheels Wheels from the ones that were not in the chunk resetted. (6 times x3 wheels.)

-Oh yeah and also my DeepDarks Ender Querry+Tesseract and a Sludge Boiler+Endertank got removed along with some Item Ducts and Hardened Flux Ducts, only the torches were left... (yes it was all in claimed lands)

• Founder

rollback complete, note that after rollback with the server empty with only your base loaded the server starts to heavy lag spike  from 20 TPS to 9TPS, and goes in heavy spikes making the game unplayable , you built something there that causes it, it may be the railcraft boilers and steam generators but you need to test and fix. Even after i moved from your base once it's loaded the only way to stop the lag is to restart the entire server, it's that bad.

On the profiler lag detection it shows as lag source:

> Sprinklers

> Boiler Tanks

> Steam Turbine

> Blast furnace

> Watermill

we can try a rollback when it was all working fine if you have a date

Umm, i don't think deleting the whole town of 30+ ppl that i was part of will make this matter any better. :P

Yes the whole town of Imperia is now gone instead of my base being back to normal.

It's nice to know what parts were causing the lag so i can try to fix them, thank you. Now i only need the base back to do it. :D

Yes, it seems  the rest of the town is back in order.  NAS2 - can you request a refund for missing items so that the town doesn't get rolled back again?

And if the town is going to be rolled back - can I have a warning to I can get my stuff?  

Still waiting for the rollback of my PLOT on the coordinates above, been waiting for over a week now...

Literally can't do anything coz it had all my storages, machines and power production and power storage.

JetPlate running low on power, coz haven't been able to charge it for a week, down to 12% now. :s

And coz of above reasons a refund is not possible, just too many stuff to list and refund. Also no clue on amounts and everything i had there.

I guess i have to wait till monday again to hope to get anything done...

This is not a bump, just offering info, if it helps...

Severe server lag still seems to be an issue and since your plot doesn't exist, I am guessing something/someone/somewhere else must be at least all  part of the problem.

I hope we can work it all out.  PM me in game if I can help you find a place to re-charge!!

• Founder

I can't rollback your plot, as soon as I do server TPS drops to 6 with big lag spikes, there is something there that needs to be rebuilt, we can help you refund items and in-game money. The setup needs to be changed at least on those sprinklers and railcraft steam/boilers configuration.  

Sure, there still is some lag sometimes, there are few bases that are massive and intensive but still not that bad.

Sorry for the trouble, I sent you $50k as a part of refund, I will need a list of items

Any kind of refunding is just not possible since it literally has everything i have accumulated since wipe in the chunkcs that got deleted. I have been waiting for the roll back this whole time so i could get back to the base to tear it down and rebuild trying to fix the problem. I'd think it's probably all the transparent ducts that are causing the issues since they tend to cause some more lag than opaque ones. The sprinklers shouldn't be such a big problems, even if it's the full 123, since i know some bases that have like 200 running without issues like that...

In anycase rollback is the only option for me, since any refund would be impossible to list or do like i said earlier already.

I have been "playing" everyday just waiting for the time i could get back in to fix my base, but yeah really just waisting my time since can't do much without it.

I'll be back playing in the morning and in 19-20h from now after work too, hope i'll get my base back so i can get to fix it.

Well i had been ramping up the power production wit hte Railcraft Boilers for the past week or 2, so could try like 5th of jan, should only have like 2 boilers and 4 turbines adn 1 blast furnace. but probably has all 123 sprinklers running. Not sure it has been so long already...

Well basically my base is mostly in the 4 chunks in a 2x2 patters and its currently totally empty.

And the coordinates for that is these:

X: -3793 - -3824

Z: -2288 - -2257

Since my whole storage system was in the chunk that got deleted, the best option for me in the end would be for the whole base to be rolled back to the date it got deleted and then you'd manually remove the parts that cause the lag. Witch i'd guess is mainly the power production with the boilers and the Ethanol production for them and the Sprinklers.

That is coz in my chests there is many items i have aquired till then that i'd not be able to even remember, taking how long it has been since i even saw them.

Also the farms are full of 10/10/10 seeds i believe you can't refund as is.

But in anycase the main thing i want back is the storages and machines i had on the top 2 floors. (and for the rest i'll make a refund post after i see what's the outcome...)

• Founder

The issue i'm having here is at those coordinates the land is not claimed for some reason, any idea what happened? I need it claimed before rollback. And there is only a small town near called PeppeTown2.0, can't find Imperia at that location

The coordinates i think are -3802 40 -2269, or what am i getting wrong?

OMFG you just can't fucking read at all.

The first pair of coord are the X range and the second the Z range AS I HAVE WRITEN!!! FFS.

Oh well another half a week untill you see this..................................

• Founder

Rollback complete, you need to do some optimizations there.

I know that this took a lot of time, but if you would follow the template it would not be that confusing, for rollback we need base coordinates, as close as possible and a date to rollback to, if you want to provide additional info that's fine but the core info was missing.

Archived