Update on my status.

Twynics

Hello everyone! It’s been a while! For those of you who are reading and do not know who I am, hello! For all of you who do know who I am and are friends with me, sorry. It’s been a while and life caught up with me. I also didn’t see any progress being made on this network after months and months of pushing for change - I started losing interest rapidly. 

This server could blow up and I literally mean blow up. It’s got everything it needs. All that needs to happen is for someone to kick start that explosion. The owners really, really need to start trusting their admins with more. It’s about time they got access to things like console and the anti cheat. They also need to start accepting community maps. When you go to the trouble of putting hours and hours of work into a map, and then it just gets shoved right back into your face and ignored - that hurts. We really need @brunyman and @Powerwarp to help us out here. They need to recruit some developers and start becoming a little bit more active.

Like I said, if the staff team execute this right, then there could be thousands of people playing here by the end of 2018, and literally mean thousands. The only thing that is necessary is change. I’ve got a new computer so I can record 1080p60fps now. I can bang out montages and bring more exposure to this network. If a sort of “marketing team” full of youtubers from here was created, this server could be big! However, who am I to dream - that won’t happen.

If you remember me, thanks for sticking around so far!

-Twynics

Hi, first of all, welcome back!

You've got very good ideas but the problem is that we had a lot of trouble in a past with admins with many permissions who screwed up the server, so since then, we've got less permissions and it's really hard to get all the trust from bruny or power. 

About the maps 

26 minutes ago, Twynics said:

They also need to start accepting community maps. When you go to the trouble of putting hours and hours of work into a map, and then it just gets shoved right back into your face and ignored - that hurts.

That's really true, I think taking a look and adding them wouldn't be much of a problem, it could really make people more interested on CTW and skywars as they would see updates and see the server in constant updatings.

45 minutes ago, AdriStrike said:

Hi, first of all, welcome back!

You've got very good ideas but the problem is that we had a lot of trouble in a past with admins with many permissions who screwed up the server, so since then, we've got less permissions and it's really hard to get all the trust from bruny or power. 

About the maps 

That's really true, I think taking a look and adding them wouldn't be much of a problem, it could really make people more interested on CTW and skywars as they would see updates and see the server in constant updatings.

Thanks! Good to see you again! :) I think bruny needs to get over that and move on if he wants progress on the server. Damn... Powerwarp was basically my only communication between the admins. What am I going to do now? 

17 hours ago, Zawita said:

Yeah! Good to see you too. I really want you in staff, so please reapply if possible when the applies come. :) 

Haha. I’ll consider it. Lot of exams coming up, might see how easy it would be to reapply seeing as all I had to do last time was talk with Powerwarp, I was already accepted all I had to do was prove my age. I don’t really want to have to go through the application process again but I will if I must. Good to hear anyway! Glad to see you stuck around.

Archived