Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

HUD bug

Hello guys, today happend something wierd to me, i was normally playing , and i have no idea what happend if i clicked something or what, related topic on reddit , he was talking about the same thing as me attaching some pics from game, reinstalled, mods, game, twitch app nothing helps :D some ideas ? 

https://imgur.com/a/ofgee - 4 pics

so i connected on server on my notebook , that was about 100 km away from my home, and the same situation , it looks like i did something wrong, and server or i have no idea what is happening , do you have any ideas guys please :(:D

edit: i tried , start new game,single player, everything works just fine so , whats the problem ...

repaired, i somehow , get into my inventory on half broken cobble, and it wasnt showing anywhere, so i killed myself, everything was allright, when i take all my items it again broke ma HUD, so i make trashcan and put it into it and bom tada disappear and everything its just fine :) LOCK this topic or delete :D

• Virtmo locked this topic

Archived