[unban] BLOCK_BERZERK

BLOCK_BERZERK

1] In-Game Username:

-(BLOCK_BERZERK)-
[2] Details of Situation:

EDIT by Virtmo: Removed this section because it explains how the exploit works.

[3] Ban Category:

-(bug exploit)-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(permanent)-

[5] Staff Member:

-(Virtmo)-

[6] ScreenShots:

-(I don't have a screen shot)-

[7] Your Reason:

-(I was rightly banned for exploiting a bug but the the punishment was too harsh for an accident. The staff thought I was aware of the bug do to a chat conversation I did not fully read. The truth is I would never do any thing to break the rules, I was 100% unaware it was a bug and will never do it again. Please consider a lesser punishment and let me remove the exploited energy. In the future i will ask staff to check my work to make sure I'm not exploiting any thing again. )-

I don’t know what you exploited but if you are uncertain if something would fall inside or outside our rules then always check with staff, cause there is no excuse to not have know cuz you were unaware of our rules :-) 

Anyways, the ban is 2 days, not perm as Virtmo said. You are welcome back in a day or so - 

Topic closed.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived