Statue of the Goddess

Y0lin

Here comes my suggestion:

There is are some players which were cursed using witchery by other player. The player which cursed them keeps messing with them and they can't play while that player is online. 

To fix this, we can add Statue of the Goddess to the spawn shop (it's uncraftable but can be craftable by the config) for a cheap price so that the cursed players can afford it and remove the curse.

I know there's a ritual which can do that but it needs a little progress into the witchery mod and it would be easier for them to use that statue.

In my opinion if the player doing the curse had got the taglock rightly as in he was in a pvp zone or similar the player being cursed shoulnt have the right to remove it due to it being a pvp server, the poppet he is using has a durability to it so it runs out. If the player didnt dupe the taglock or the puppet it should be fine. Having not duper or gotten the taglock any other way i would leave it be, if the player got the taglock being is a safezone of protected land there should be an implemented a game mechanic for it or the player should be punished for it for bypassing pvp.

Just my opinion.

The price should not be too high so all the players can afford it. I think 750 is a good price. 

And yes, the player got taglocked in a safe zone, at the spawn as he said. I tried to help him to remove the curse but that did not worked and it only made it worse.

Archived