Brew of the Flowing Spirit

ManYouForgot

This item is near impossible to craft as one needs to go to the spirit world (Which lets you not take any items with you but there is a few bypasses but not everyone knows them and can be unreliable.) and since this is expert mode the recipe has been changed and not balanced for this. So i suggest adding the Brew of the Flowing Spirit (Item ID: 7140:96) maybe like a 200 price tag?

Also maybe an alternative recipe could also be an option

The item is a mid-end to the witchery mod, same as other mods you need to make a good amount of progress to get there, you can get the flowing spirit from the sleeping dim to overworld if you build a portal with it and go through it, it makes you a ghost in the overworld, and theres stuff you can do with that, other than making the portal i dont think its used for anything else. Since the portal has to be craftes in sleep dim theres no need for it to be added to the spawn shop, if im wrong correct me.

Each pool of flowing spirit next to Dream Weaver of Nightmares decreases the chance of nightmares by 10% for each source block. (Stacks to 3)

I don't see why it can't be added, it's not creative, and I would of added to a previous topic I made on adding Spirit World items to spawn but didn't know it was one of those items as people had trouble at one point with the spirit world.

Archived