Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Father Daughter Minecraft Yourtube Channel

stevodaniels

Hello everyone!

Steve here, I just wanted to share with the community, me and my daughter's Youtube Channel - Daddy Daughter Killin It!

Our channel features my daughter Jocelyn talking about challenges kids face everyday while showcasing some pretty cool timelapses. Please check us out and subscribe if you would like to come along with us as we build our new channel.

Please leave us some comments to let us know how we did!

Here's the Link!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIMyntIkvAVfsIWDP-uHIbA

All the Best,

Jocelyn and Steve

Hello! I love the video! <3

Seriously, bullying is a very serious issue and a lot of children need help. Creating such videos really helps because a lot of kids watch minecraft gameplay.

I instantly subscribed haha :P

I'd love to see a father-daughter playthrough on the channel (played on CraftersLand of course), and if you promote our server you can get a Youtuber rank (I think it's still available, not sure though).

Still, looking forward to the next videos :P

9 minutes ago, Lexylelelele said:

Hello! I love the video! <3

Seriously, bullying is a very serious issue and a lot of children need help. Creating such videos really helps because a lot of kids watch minecraft gameplay.

I instantly subscribed haha :P

I'd love to see a father-daughter playthrough on the channel (played on CraftersLand of course), and if you promote our server you can get a Youtuber rank (I think it's still available, not sure though).

Still, looking forward to the next videos :P

Lexylelelele,

Funny you mention that! Jocelyn and I are already getting geared up for that now... just got to get her switched over from xbox to pc.  We would love to promote CraftersLand and would start immediately!  if you want to PM me the details I would love to talk more about it.

Steve

Archived