[CTW] Dealing with strength pots

iiTzArismaltor_

[CTW] Dealing with strength pots  

19 members have voted

1. 1. How many strength potions should players be able to buy in each match?

Hello,

Today, I would like to help a bit here. A lot of players (including me) complain about the strength potions. They are tired of dying again and again by players that always buy strength and usually spawn kill as well. So, I have a suggestion. What if we decrease the ammount of the strength potions that a player can buy in each match? This way, spawn killing will be decreased and more players will be playing ctw. Have a nice day guys, thank you all so much for reading, peace out.

Aris

PS: I don't know if normal players are allowed to make polls too or if it is only for the staff members.

btw, infinite* :v

I would delete strength II from the market and make strength I exclusive for donators, with a higher price (it's ridiculously cheap)

Also remove sharpness, protection and power enchants. At least level III and IV

Strength II is one hit kill...it makes no sense

MarceLOL is right. Sponsors and Sponsor+s take x3 coins, so there are many of them (e.g.: xJackComboMc_) who just spend a few coins for the strength and after that, they start spawn killing. :/

However, Mainblast is right too. They paid for strength II. What about 2 strength II and x strength I potions for S(+)? (x=the result of the poll. .e.g.: if x=2, then the S(+) will be able to buy 2 Strength II and 2 Strength I potions in each match)

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 21:46, MarceLOL said:

I would delete strength II from the market and make strength I exclusive for donators, with a higher price (it's ridiculously cheap)

Also remove sharpness, protection and power enchants. At least level III and IV

+1! Pretty good idea! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I think the most op stuff is the worst, becouse even if you dont have, you can kill someone with pot, but unless you use something really op, you can't kill someone with notch and full diamond enchanted. It's boring when someone uses full diamond and notch to do spawnkill and you can't report him/her becouse his team gets the wools and they place them so they don't spend much time there. Actually i think it's a reason why most ctw players left the server. People using enders with notch are really annoying and i know they paied for that but other players want to play normaly.

But i agree that maybe they should increase the price for the strenght potion.

What are you talking about Ray, eggwars is a new minigame which does nothing to do with ctw.

I really give up about trying to change CTW. But Craftersland's ctw is not ctw. You can call it broken ctw if you want, that's a proper name, yeah. Or better, there's "Pure" Survival right?, so ctw would be Pure Kit. New minigame guys

2 hours ago, MarceLOL said:

What are you talking about Ray, eggwars is a new minigame which does nothing to do with ctw.

I really give up about trying to change CTW. But Craftersland's ctw is not ctw. You can call it broken ctw if you want, that's a proper name, yeah. Or better, there's "Pure" Survival right?, so ctw would be Pure Kit. New minigame guys

:v

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I changed my opinion. The kits should stay as donors paid for them. If there will be people raging, then it is their problem, not ours.

On 29.04.2018 at 14:07, David2061 said:

In my opinion kits shall stay :).

x2

Archived