[1.12] Infinite sewage Ender Tank

Cubone

So I want to start producing sewage but doing so requires a large number of animals that only produce sewage while moving above IF sewers. Given the instability of the server as it is, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a public ender tank with BROWN BROWN BROWN as the code producing sewage instead of relying on a setup that will have a stupid number entities and a load of physics stuff going on.

https://ftbwiki.org/Sewer

to quote from the link: "Since the Sewer can only pump Sewage out at a rate of 100mB/s it is ineffective to have more than 6 cows/sheep or 8 pigs per 1 sewage collector."
if you use the emerald upgrade (which is considerably cheap) in your sewer, you can have the animals spread out more instead of having them crammed up. Also, you can spread out the sewers around your base a bit, but make sure they're far enough apart to not interfere with each other.

That's from MFR for 1.7 or something equally old and i'm pretty sure sewers don't get area upgrades (or at least didn't back then) which means you need 6-8 animals in a tiny area to get 100mB/s.

Its also 6-8 animals PER sewer and i need a lot more than 100mB/s. They also need to be moving which means either letting them naturally push each other using collisions and MC physics or forcing them to moves with fan/vector plates to get max output which is just added strain.

These would also need to be done by any players wanting a sewer setup which will only cause more issues in the long run if people want IF farming setups.

Archived