Can't login to direwolf 20 server

Hello,

When i try to login i get kicked from the server (direwolf20 EU) because of IllegalArgumentException, this happened after i crafted the chemthrower from immersive engineering and tried to use it. My friend also got kicked when he came near the spot i used the chem thrower.

Is there a way to solve this problem because i would love to continue playing on this server.

my IGN is ananaskip.

image.thumb.png.c3a7b04db46640d6f802753341b9f148.png 

My In game name is ananaskip, my friends in game name is ATheFizzyStickA. The server is the EU direwolf20 1.12 server. the coordinates of the area are around X-480 and Y-1550 i think. (edit: in the area there are 3 houses if that's any help)

Hello everyone,

I'm a friend of ananaskip and ATheFizzyStickA, my IGN is namelessmoke. I could login, but once i logged out i couldn't login again (i only got a split second before i was kicked out again). I got the same error message as ananaskip (Illegalargumentexception). Screenshot from the coordinates when i tried to relog (sorry for bad image quality):

coos.PNG

@ananaskip I can help your friend out easily, because I can just TP him away from you, but if you have the item in your inventory that crashes you, I can't remove it unless you are actually on the server. If you have a chance, message me on discord, and we can hop into a call to coordinate the process in which I will remove the item from your inventory. My discord is in the signature :) 

Also @namelessmoke (just so you both know that I replied :P)

Archived