[4] Ban Duration:

7d

[5] Staff Member:

RuisuMC

[6] ScreenShots:

Banlist

https://imgur.com/a/hMikwjg

[7] Your Reason:

How can I have banned from Hacked Client if they had put me in jail in AC1 before being banned?
And also pass me the tests of my supposed hacked client of the ban that you have given me unfairly.
Well I want to appeal to see the tests, man : D.

PSD : No se ingles :v .

English:

It wasn't only my decision. It was the decison of the Network Staff.

As you can see in these screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/GTmANCx 

You had an axe with thorns (and more enchantments) level 127.

So, how did you get this item? (which is ilegal)

And for the reason of "Hacked Client" it may be considerate as illegal stuff obtained with hacks (because there is not a way to get it without hacks as far as i know).

Another Staff Member can share his opinion because it was a decision of the Network Staff (not only mine).

For now Unban Denied.

I'll wait your answer.

Spanish: 

No fue sólo mi decisión. Fue la de los Staff de Network.

Como puedes ver en estas capturas de pantalla: https://imgur.com/a/GTmANCx 

Vos tenías una hacha con espinas (y más encantamientos) nivel 127.

Cómo conseguiste este item? (el cual es ilegal)

Y la razón de "Hacked Client" puede ser considerada como items obtenidos con hacks (porque no hay manera de que lo puedas hacer sin ellos, hasta lo que sé).

Otro Staff puede compartir su opinión porque fue una decisión del Staff de Network (no sólo mía).

Por ahora: Unban Denied.

Esperaré tu respuesta.

Inglish Traductor :

Amm you mean that with the supposed "Hacked Client" I could enchant the item at level 127, there are no teas that illogical that ...

I also got it in a parkour that teped me: v, and good if I have left a banned, which is not for the pirated client as there is no evidence of that. Better a ban of: Article Illegal or Give2, nose but the client hacked is bad, and in the end I just keep appearing the ax and the diamond blocks if they do not remove from the chest Okno salu2: 3.

Spanish :v .

Amm te refieres que con el supuesto "Hacked Client" lo pude encantar el item al nivel 127, no les parece ilógico eso... .

Ademas lo conseguí en un parkour que me tepearon :v, y bueno si me vas a dejar baneado, que no sea por Hacked Client ya que no hay pruebas de aquello. Mejor un ban de : Ilegal Item o Give2, nose pero el Hacked Client no... porque se ve feo :(, y al fin acabo van a seguir apareciendo el hacha y los bloques de diamante si no quitan del cofre :D Okno salu2 :3 .

Respuesta respondida .

I've asked you a couple of times from where did you get the axe, you were just ignoring me all the time. Then some players told me that your chat is disabled, well let's believe it was so but then why don't you contact me when I kicked you for : "Give me the axe!"? This couldn't be disabled. It is just impossible.

Hope you have a great day/night!

-geri33

Inglish Traductor Google :

It's not for nothing but ..., I'm not interested in the ax and all that life, I just want the ban that I have given that is not for Hacked Client and now. Since there is no proof of that.

The most logical thing is not to have a prohibition of: Illegal item for the use of the pirated client, not because that prohibition motive has no meaning.

Also, he is not the only one who will continue to appear with the ax, so his solution is that ... all those who have the ax are forbidden by the pirated client? What a more effective solution is yours. Well I just want to appeal the ban :D .

And then, the chat is disabled as the silly questions :) .

Tranquilizing music : 

Español : 

No es por nada pero..., ami no me interesa lo del hacha y toda esa wea, solo quiero que el ban que me han dado que no sea por Hacked Client y ya. Ya que no hay prueba de aquello.

Lo mas lógico no es tener un ban de : Item Ilegal o cualquier motivo excepto el del Hacked Client no, pues no tiene nada de sentido ese motivo de ban.

Ademas no soy el único que va a seguir apareciendo con el hacha, Entonces su solución es que... ¿todos los que tengan el hacha ban a ser baneado por Hacked Client? Que solucion mas efectiva la de ustedes. Bueno yo solo quiero apelar el ban :D .

Y pues lo del chat lo desabilito al igual que las preguntas tontas :) . 

Música tranquilizante : 

I'm really sorry but the Google translate is not helping at all unfortunately. We have reasons to believe that you've used a hack client to get that many enchants on a single item.

What we need you to do in order to get your unban is to tell us which command you executed in order to get those enchants. One of our staff members will be give a temporary sponsor rank with those command perms only and will test it out. If the command works, you're unbanned. If not, you lied and will remain banned.

Also, why is there a song here?

Inglish Google :

I know that the google translator does not work, because they just teped me to a parkour and took it out of the chest that was there, it is very illogical that with a Client you can love the Item do not believe it. .
I think that to understand each other better it would be that someone knows Spanish and already  .

Español :

Ya se que el traductor google no funciona, pues solo me tepearon a un parkour y lo saque del cofre que estaba alli, es muy ilogico que con un Client se pueda encantar los Items no lo creen .
Creo que para entendernos mejor seria que alguien sepa el español y ya :D .

Inglish Google :

Well, if it is necessary to be in a good atmosphere of interrogation, and well part of what I was told did not capture. it is by logic I do not know it, no.
And it was a simple Sponsor, and its nick I do not know since it was blank in the tab, because the commands were denied inside the parkour I suppose.
Well, if I do not care about the ax, what matters to me is that they remove the ban from Hacked Client, and that it is for another ban reason, since there is no coherence in the reason they have unjustly given me: D.
And answering the last interrogation question: Do not lose, you do not know what good staff do on the server, layers are out there adding hidden chests hahaha okno: v.
Español : 

Pues si es necesario para asi estar en un buen ambiente de interrogatorio, y bueno que parte de que me tepearon no captaron. es por logica no lo conosco no.
Y fue un Sponsor simple, y su nick no lo se ya que estaba en blanco en el tab, pues lo comandos estaban denegados adentro del parkour supongo .
Bueno en si lo del hacha me importa un bledo, lo que me importa es que quiten el ban de Hacked Client, y que sea por otro motivo de ban, ya que no tiene coherencia el motivo de ban que me han dado injustamente :D .
Y respondiendo la ultima pregunta del interrogatorio : No lose, ya no se sabe que hacen los staff buenos en el server, capas esten por ahi agregando cofres ocultos jajaja okno :v .

Pues si es necesario para asi estar en un buen ambiente de interrogatorio, y bueno que parte de que me tepearon no captaron. es por logica no lo conosco no.
Y fue un Sponsor simple, y su nick no lo se ya que estaba en blanco en el tab, pues lo comandos estaban denegados adentro del parkour supongo .
Bueno en si lo del hacha me importa un bledo, lo que me importa es que quiten el ban de Hacked Client, y que sea por otro motivo de ban, ya que no tiene coherencia el motivo de ban que me han dado injustamente :D .
Y respondiendo la ultima pregunta del interrogatorio : No lose, ya no se sabe que hacen los staff buenos en el server, capas esten por ahi agregando cofres ocultos jajaja okno :v .

Y respondiendo la ultima pregunta del interrogatorio : No lose, ya no se sabe que hacen los staff buenos en el server, capas esten por ahi agregando cofres ocultos jajaja okno :v .FrancésAlemánJaponés---------------AfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioSesotho meridionalShonaSindhiSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúInglés

Abrir en Google Traductor

Buenas.

No puedes apelar únicamente la razón del ban, no importa el nombre o razón por la cuál has sido baneado, tener items ilegales o tener hacks es igual de perjudicial, no se trata de embellecer o no los bans, son bans y punto.

En segundo lugar, nos has pedido pruebas de por que has sido baneado y se te han otorgado, ahora, para apelar tu ban, necesitamos que tu nos otorgues pruebas de que verdaderamente has sido tpeado por alguien más, cosa que te estás negando a hacer, no es tan difícil que revises tus logs y encuentres eso en el chat. Espero analices un poquito más a fondo la situación, si tu no nos ayudas con pruebas, es imposible para nosotros ayudarte a remover el ban.

EN:

Greetings.

You can not appeal the reason of the ban, does not matter the name of the reason of the ban, having illegal items and have hacked client is bad at all, it's not to beauty the ban, it's a ban and that's all.

Second, you asked for a proof of why you being banned and we gave it to you, now, to appeal your ban, we need you to give us proofs that you're inocent and that you truly being tped to some place, but you're denying to do it, it's simple as checking your logs and find that part on the chat. I hope that you can analize in a more deep way the situation, it's imposible for us to help you if you dont help us.

Inglish Google :

Well so I see my appeal is for the pure, although it does not make sense to be banned by hacked Client for having an axe illegal no, well I just hope that if the server appears another user with the same axe or different illegal item... , which is not banned by the same as Ami .

Well it is not my fault that the staff of the server are putting hidden chests throughout the map, total I do not think the chest has appeared out of nowhere. Good equal thanks for your time, greetings :) .

Español :

Bueno por lo que veo mi apelación esta por las puras, aunque igual no tiene sentido ser baneado por Hacked Client por tener un hacha ilegal no, bueno solo espero que si en el server aparece otro usuario con el mismo hacha o con diferente item ilegal..., que no sea baneado por lo mismo que ami .

Bueno igual no es mi culpa que los staff del server estén poniendo cofres ocultos en todo el mapa, total no creo que el cofre haya aparecido de la nada no. Bueno igual gracias por su tiempo, Saludos :) .

1 hour ago, KawaiiDesu ♥.♥ said:

Well it is not my fault that the staff of the server are putting hidden chests throughout the map, 

How am I supposed to believe that if you don't give me the sponsor's name or some coords so we can investigate?

From what I've tested with a high ranking staff member, even he can't get those enchants legitly with the commands he's given

Inglish Google :

If I lose, I know it's not your fault, that's why I'm not blaming this. 
and who knows, there are always commands that you do not know .

Español :
Si lose, se que no es tu culpa, por eso no estoy hechando la culpa de esto .
Y quien sabe, siempre hay comandos que ni uno mismo sabe ,

Spanish:

xJackComboMC_, parece que no estás consiente de lo que se está hablando aquí. El hecho es que estás especulando solamente y no nos has dado pruebas de que en efecto, tu encontraste el hacha en algún cofre, no nos has otorgado nombres, ni coordenadas. Por ende, lo más viable y obvio, es que tú has adquirido un tipo de cliente con hacks, el cuál te ha permitido crear dicha hacha. No estamos asegurando que lo hayas hecho, sin embargo, tampoco nos estás proporcionando la evidencia de que tu no has sido, es por eso que se te ha baneado por tener Hacked Client y no por Illegal Item. 

English:

xJackComboMC_, looks like you're not conscious of what is the problem here. The fact is that you are just speculating and you haven't gives us proofs that you found the axe in a chest, you haven't told us names or coords. So, the most viable and obvious, is that you have any type of hacked client, which allowed you to create that axe. We are not certain of that, but you are not giving us evidence that you wasn't who create it, that's why you got banned for Hacked Clients and not for Illegal Items.

Inglish Google :

But at no time I'm talking, I'm just writing what I think and already .

Well it is if I do not care what happens or pass, total I am not the one that I pass giving in the modalities, like thank you very much for your attention, greetings :) .

Español :

Pero en ningún momento estoy hablando, solo estoy escribiendo lo que pienso y ya .

Bueno es si ya me da igual lo que pase o pasara, total yo no soy el que me la paso giveando en las modalidades, igual muchas gracias por su atención, Saludos :) .

Spanish: 
Deja las bromas de lado, considera esto como algo serio. El hecho es que pides un unban, mencionando que no has sido tu y que has encontrado el cofre con el hacha, pero no nos has mostrado ninguna evidencia, y tampoco has otorgado ningún nombre de algún posible culpable, por ende, estás dejando que todo esto que según tú no has hecho, se te culpe. Desde el día que iniciaste el post (hace 2 días), se te ha pedido que otorgues pruebas y no nos las has otorgado, por ello, tu apelación de ban queda rechazada.

English:

Leave the jokes beside, consider this as something serious. The fact is that you ask for an unban, saying that it wasn't you and you found the chest with the axe, but you haven't showed us any evidence, also you haven't gave us any name of a posible guilty, so, you're letting all this that you ain't did it, affect you. Since the day you started this topic (2 days ago), we asked you for proofs and you didn't gave them, for that reason, your unban appeal is denied.

Unban Request Denied.

T/C.

Archived