-(Spawn griefing )-

[4] Ban Duration:

-(Forever/ ip ban )-

[5] Staff Member:

-(Henkelmar )-

[6] ScreenShots:

-(Answer in this line)-

[7] Your Reason:

-(I won’t be upset if this insanity gets rejected because I totally admit griefing then lying about it. I wanted to wait a good amount of time because I was truly not in a good place but am much better now. I wouldn’t consider what I did a greif considering that I was the one who reported it. I would say the thing I did wrong was lie about it. I was a good active player who loved tekkit. My clan is not doing well because most of the core members are on tekkit. I deeply apologize to all the staff I insulted to the drama I caused. And request that my ban be set to a few months for both my accounts instead of forever. I truly miss tekkit and I know it’s sad but I cannot afford these unbans with my job and paying things rn. Thank you)-

•  

I have very mixed feelings about this. For starters this isn't the first time you griefed spawn, or "accidentally" griefed spawn. The first time you only received a two week ban. The part that makes this so conflicting for me, is that you got let off easy for the first time, and then you greif spawn, lie about it, and say you were hacked. You could argue that that was a long time ago, but in the meantime you haven't been the best character. Keep in mind my opinion isn't a final answer, as its not my ban.

40 minutes ago, Swimsam777 said:

@akaElite  I loved the server and before honestly never ment to greif spawn. This time I regretted it as soon as I placed those doors. I lied because I wanted to stay. I was always on. I loved the server

There is always lies when it gets to you, even during the short period you were staff- blaming a hacker and in the end you NEIGBOUR of sneaking onto your account and being a jerk. 

And this lie till this very point- shouting at my face telling me it wasn't you it wasn't you. I am very much against this and in the it's my call but I'd like to hear from the rest of staff if there is anyone who supports it

1 hour ago, Swimsam777 said:

I wouldn’t consider what I did a greif considering that I was the one who reported it.

It would actually have been one thing if you did it once and then owned up to your mistake and admitting it was you to begin with. I can honestly say that it would not have let to a permban if that would've been the case.

But you didn't, instead when you found out about the exploit you abused it and didn't only place 1 block at spawn, it was all over the place. And then the whole lying part..

Yes that sums up what I just said. And again I waited and waited I’ve played on craftersland for a good year now and to correct you @Henk the little cunt next door still messing with me. That was not a lie and you have no evidence that it was so please stop with that it’s sooo in the past. I literally put in the post what you just said I fucked up. But I love this server and don’t care if I have to wait 4 more months I just would like to play tekkit cl again. There were 6-7 dim doors at most. And I Should have done that. I miss the community I’ve gone to so many different networks but none like craftersland 

1 minute ago, kageswithane2 said:

I mean most the time(not all) when I talk to him he never talks about anything that breaks the rules or really anything bad.

That may be now, but these are issues before. The future can't erase the past, if you know what I mean.

Just now, akaElite said:

That may be now, but these are issues before. The future can't erase the past, if you know what I mean.

I can’t erase what I have done. Most staff know I’m bad news and would prefer me gone. But the past is what it is past. I beg you to look towards future for this

8 minutes ago, Swimsam777 said:

I can’t erase what I have done. Most staff know I’m bad news and would prefer me gone. But the past is what it is past. I beg you to look towards future for this

That's why I have mixed feelings. I wan't to "look to the future" but you have been given other chances, and have done the same stuff again. Also your attitude at times has not been the best, so answer me this, why should you get a shortened ban, after you have griefed spawn twice, been a bad character in general, and lied about it.

I’ve have been given many chances. I waited out my bans before. They were small things. I accidentally did a wrong command at spawned at messed it up. That was a accident. I just want one more try please i beg I’ve been good and changed

You have already proven to us many times in the past who you are, Swimsam. We can’t blindly ignore what you’ve done.

I spoke to the remaining staff members, and while it is my decision I wanted to include them still. Our final decision is to deny this appeal.

t/c

• Henk locked this topic

Archived