Name Changed

DudBucket37

So I decided to change my name for Minecraft on Mojang.com and it went from EpicMuffin76 to DudBucket37. Without thinking about the balance, town, and inventory. Is there a way to transfer the ownership of the my town, NewFrance, into my name? (and my inventory?). If you want proof, you can look at my other forum posts about refunding and such for a name. I also have 2 friends that can vouch for me about the change if need be, (sillyarcher and bbboy743). Also it says I have to re-register and I'm not going to until I get a definite answer on this.

Thanks either way.

Thank you, but there is a problem. I got my inventory back, but it says I'm not apart of any town. I look under [/t info NewFrance] and it says the mayors are EpicMuffin76 (old) and DudBucket37? (new). There's a question mark after my name and I think that may be affecting it because *technically* that is not me. If removing it doesn't fix it, then I guess my friends will add me back and we will have a mayor-less town for now.

Archived