[Complaint] Swimsam1

DeBunnynator

In-Game Nickname: Swimsam1

Time and date: 8:43 PM 05/31/2018

Description of what happened: Nearly every time I see him, he constantly disrupts the integrity of the server. Generally he will speak ill of others, whether it be to them or to others, about them, but just enough so that it isn't seen as harassment or insulting others. He consistently insults staff members (myself included), and claims that "Helpers aren't staff, they can be insulted, @Henk said so!" I'm sick of his terrible constant attitude towards everyone, both staff and fellow player, and immature hateful outbursts towards whenever the slightest things don't go his way. I do not think he will change his ways, as he has shown with multiple bans stacked up on him, and a complete disregard to want to change his attitude after either. And I believe the server's members will continue to suffer as well as the server's numbers if he is allowed to continue with his current attitude towards everyone and everything. Something must be done about him, he needs to learn that it is not alright to act out as a child would, especially when he is close to becoming a legal adult, and it is not okay to treat people however you desire.

Screenshots or Proof: Can check chatlogs.

List of eyewitnesses: Contact the majority of server members.

• akaElite locked and unlocked this topic

Archived