Complaint FreeFallFTW

FreeFallFTW

In-Game Nickname: southrumle80

Time and date: 22:35pm June 2nd

Description of what happened: First of all,he used pearls to end the game before 10m HIM BEING A STAFF,and warned me before cause I did this when I did NOT finish the game or win it,second of all,he removed geri's warning and warned me.Basically,geri warned me for caps,him or ruisu(I don't know who has perms to do that,but I know it's either him or ruisu) removed geri's warning just so southrumbLe80 could warn me so he feels good...Look at this post for more info 

Screenshots or Proof: geri33 can confirm all of these

List of eyewitnesses: geri33,BySniperWolf

Persoanlly,I think he doesn't deserve staff

13 minutes ago, FreeFallFTW said:

he removed geri's warning and warned me.Basically,geri warned me for caps,him or ruisu(I don't know who has perms to do that,but I know it's either him or ruisu) removed geri's warning just so southrumbLe80 could warn me so he feels good

Ok, let me explain this

geri warned you for "caps ❤️", so southrumble removed it and put it right (wich is "Caps 1st offense [Rule #7] [CTW]")

So why did he warn me when I did it?Just because I'm not a staff?I never got informed that it's not punishable.

Oh yeah ruisu,why don't you just remove everyone's bans and warnings so you can correct them teacher?

1 hour ago, FreeFallFTW said:

If he warned you bc of that, that's reportable, because I remember South warned a person that did the same thing and later he had to remove the warn.

So you know what to do.

Also, Ruisu didn't speak with you badly, so there's no need for you to do it.

-Jimmy

• geri33 locked this topic

Archived