Jump to content

DierWolf20 1.12 Staff


oobelk

Recommended Posts

As a very active player on the DireWolf20 server (Im on almost every day) i have noticed a lack in dedicated staff on the server, appart from akaElite (Who i believe is a tekkit admin) there really is no one online who can ever really help with server issues, items dissapearing, gliched blocks etc. I would like to see at least 1 if not 2 people who are very active and knowledgeable who also have permissions to be able to actually help the server. Just a thought but I think it would be a good move for the server.

 

-Oobelk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, oobelk said:

there really is no one online who can ever really help with server issues, items dissapearing, gliched blocks etc. I would like to see at least 1 if not 2 people who are very active and knowledgeable who also have permissions to be able to actually help the server.


This is something we are working on and have been for a while. Helper applications should (hopefully) be open soon, which would help with that problem depending on how many people apply. I would also like to note that we do have active staff, vladantd, and quagma. SKULL9867 is currently staff as well, but he is inactive due to some exams. If you don't see quagma and vladantd very often it might be because of time zones, but they are active from what I can see. Aside from that, if there is a problem you can always @akaElite on discord, I stay up really late and usually wake up early, so I should be able to help with a lot of things. I also have recently retired two of my other staff ranks, so I should be able to spend a little bit more time on DW 1.12 in general. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Staff is a difficult subject :P on the other hand we do helper applications as often as we can, and we pick the ones that are good, up to 4 helpers total.

(Because more would be overwhelming and almost difficult to ”train”)

And we can’t give ”faster promotions” for a server just because it needs staff, that wouldn’t be fair with everybody else. And then people retire, move to another server... stuff like that.

 

I can’t really prevent staff from retiring :P. We, as the manager team, need to leave some choice up to the staff itself. But yes, as akaelite said.. helper apps will open again soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Henk said:

Staff is a difficult subject :P on the other hand we do helper applications as often as we can, and we pick the ones that are good, up to 4 helpers total.

(Because more would be overwhelming and almost difficult to ”train”)

And we can’t give ”faster promotions” for a server just because it needs staff, that wouldn’t be fair with everybody else. And then people retire, move to another server... stuff like that.

 

I can’t really prevent staff from retiring :P. We, as the manager team, need to leave some choice up to the staff itself. But yes, as akaelite said.. helper apps will open again soon.

 

23 hours ago, akaElite said:


This is something we are working on and have been for a while. Helper applications should (hopefully) be open soon, which would help with that problem depending on how many people apply. I would also like to note that we do have active staff, vladantd, and quagma. SKULL9867 is currently staff as well, but he is inactive due to some exams. If you don't see quagma and vladantd very often it might be because of time zones, but they are active from what I can see. Aside from that, if there is a problem you can always @akaElite on discord, I stay up really late and usually wake up early, so I should be able to help with a lot of things. I also have recently retired two of my other staff ranks, so I should be able to spend a little bit more time on DW 1.12 in general. 

 

I really appreciate it guys, in fact i have seen vladantd on but didnt realize he was staff. I used to host a server of my own so im aware the difficulty's of staff, its comforting to know theres plans to include more helpers, thank you guys for the information! have a great day! (or night)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.