botania, thaumcraft, witchery data reset

i have previously done the 3 mods mentioned in the title above on the server. but would like to do them again and would like a data reset for those specific mods
(if a player data reset is the only possible way to do that i'd like a warning in advanced so i could store my stuff in a chest, aswell as a GM to trust me back onto my island, if playtime is able to be saved that would be nice. if not oh well ;~;)
thanks in advanced
darkness~

alright. i can try doing some witchery things. and i cant test botania until i get the dice of fates. i will trash the current ring of oden i am currently wearing aswell. and i can make a thauminomicon to see if thaumcraft works. will edit post soon to see if it was successful

(edit, thuamcraft reset unsuccessful, witchery data reset successful, botania reset pending...will know in about a week. or however long it takes me to kill the gaia II)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it seems botania was reset, due to me now earning achievements i had already previously achieved earlier. so i would think all resets are complete, sorry for this taking so long, life stuff happened so i could be as active as i would have liked to. but everything seems to be fine now, this topic can be closed :D

Archived