ME bug, caused 30 missing drives.

NatureGecko

I didn't actually think that the bug can also breaks the block components like ME Drive or Controller , but it did 30 drives deleted after the ME drives had submitted suicide and all gone with a massive items. Maybe it happened before the update because I was not in the server for almost a month. 

AzaCLDn.png

Is it better to have Refined storage instead?

Thank , but I don't know how many I lose and what is inside those drive, it is fine for me to fine a new things. At least those can be gathered by my automated factory or easy to fine. ;)   [ There are roughtly 1200 kinds of items and 100 000 items, my brains would havd gone if I had remembered all of those.  XD ]

Thank for the information!  However I still prefer to leave it there untill it happened again and I caught it on time. Because I don't actually know when did it happen in a period of 1 month ago, and if I requested rollback, the new progress on that area will lose. [ Maybe? I'm not sure. ] :x 

Archived