The Happiest / Saddest Moment You've Experienced.

Jiimmy_04

Heya! I want to propose something, so we can all know more from other people here in the server and share feelings ;v

The thing is, I want to suggest a thing, the saddest and the happiest moment you've experienced in your life, there's no need to talk about both things, if you want you can talk about you happiest moment, your saddest one or, you can just do both!

At the moment I'm not saying anything because this idea could go to the *** xD. So, if this gets some answers with your real-life stories, I will do mine ?

Thanks!

Saddest moment: probably when my mam maw died and we took a trip to Florida to see all the family and have a ceremony for her ashes. But tbf all funerals are really sad, and I've only been to a few in my life.

Happiest: oh that's tough. Either my first time getting engaged, or when Viper and I got our first place together a few months ago.

Saddest: honestly there's been a lot, when my grandma died my parents told me she went on a trip but that night I had a dream of her disappearing, and everything from 9+ years old has been pretty sad, except the times with

Happiness: the best time of my life I can currently remember was almost a year ago, when I loved a girl, and the best moment that just brings a smile to my face everytime is holding her hand, even though we aren't together I still treasure that time of happiness.

Saddest: The death of my grandma in 2011 and of my aunt an year ago... It's been an year already, how fast the time passes...

Happiest: Well, I smile and I'm happy for the smallest things, but my best experience so far was my school trip to a lot of European countries last year. 

Well, as some people did it, I will do it too, as I promised ?

Saddest: Maybe everyday of my life :v, well, being serious, all the days that I think of my life, when I think of my life and how is it, I get depressed (more depressed than I usually am lol)

Happiest: Maybe when I'm with my "friends", I may fake a smile but like that I can forget about everything. And when it rains, that's the only time I get calmed and happy lol.

Archived