Minigame - Wave Survival

ShinyPorygon

Before I begin all this YES I know this is under the Revelations server, I am suggesting a mini-game for Revelations ? I can't let network have all the fun and I think this could be a really neat idea. On to the main point however.

Wave Survival, on a vanilla server sounds honestly not as fun, you either get a sword and shield, a bow, maybe a faster rouge type class. However on modded this could and would be very awesome. I saw this on a Tekkit Classic server years ago and they used modded items and weapons to make it so much more fun, guns and different types of weapons, and then based on how long you survived or how many kills you got you would get a little bit of a money boost to help you buy things in the shops. 

Now to the point of why would we want this? I have a few reasons that wouldn't have to all be implemented but could make this mini game have multiple uses. For starters we could make it a Mob Farm at the same time, so let us say that you make it to round 20 and the mobs that have been spawning are things such as Zombies, Spiders, Blazes, ect. Well when you die you would/could get let's say 40 rotten flesh, or 20 string and 20 spider eyes. Something along the lines of a dual use mini game for fun and mob farm for progress type of thing.

Another use would be another way to make money. In the server their is only three ways to my knowledge to get money. Voting, using crate keys (basically voting) and selling things on the market. This could be set up to work so that the longer you survive the more money you could earn for example round 20 you might earn $175 

Now for the reason that this can be so much cooler using modded... The kits, since we have mods that add in guns, all different kind of sword variants that either do more damage, attack faster, or both, and even tinkers construct. Kits could be made so wacky and fun or so serious and actually planned out that you would never get bored of them. 

Some Example Kits: 

Ninja

Weapons: Shuriken | Tinkers Rapier 

Armor : Some Tinkers armor couldn't exactly pick one out

Invisibility Pots | Speed Pots

Food of sorts

Run 'n' Gun

Weapons: Dual Wield Revolvers

Armor: Some Tinkers armor 

Speed Pots | Golden Apple

These are just two kit ideas I had and not the best however I think that if the plugins can be found for this for 1.12 that this would end up being something really cool :D 

Should honestly really be taken into consideration.I feel like it'll be nice if we also had leaderboards with this,as it'll give it a more competitive-ish feeling and you're competing for something other than mob drops and money.But yea,it is a really good ideea.Sometimes I just fly around the world doing nothing cause I have no ideeas what to do,and this could the the "ideea".

16 hours ago, ShinyPorygon said:

Run 'n' Gun

Weapons: Dual Wield Revolvers

dual wield revolvers with dragon's breath ammo? :D that can only be the most OP combo ever..

in all seriousness though; it looks like a fun idea, but i'm not 100% sure if there'd be enough players to make full use of it

Archived