Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Refund/Roallback Request

LuciferKnows

Account Name: LuciferKnows

Item name + item ID : A lot of them, the ones I remember were full nanosuit armor with the advanced nanochestplate, iron hammer with full lapis and redstone, more than 6 stacks of sand, iron axe, iron   

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]: 19.08.2018 / arround 16:30 (Portuguese time)

Description of Issue:

due to server lag I got stuck to some kind of obsidion magnet that killed me and destroed all my items. Is it possible to do a inventory rollback or something like that?

Coordinates in the image attached.

Death.PNG

To add to this rollback i also need a town rollback as after transferring most of the items to a ME drive the 5 ME Storage Cells desapeared.
Also noticed the the incriber was bugged and some tanks of liquid slime where empty...

Date/Time: 19/08/2018 arround 20:25 Portugal Time coordinates are X -445, Y 78, Z 343. Dont know if it is only one chunk

Account Name: LuciferKnows

1st Issue:

Item name + item ID : A lot of them, the ones I remember were full nanosuit armor with the advanced nanochestplate, iron hammer with full lapis and redstone, more than 6 stacks of sand, iron axe, iron   

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]: 19/08/2018 arround 20:25 (Portuguese time)

Description of Issue:

due to server lag I got stuck to some kind of obsidion magnet that killed me and destroed all my items. Is it possible to do a inventory rollback or something like that?

Coordinates sent above

----------------------------------------

2nd issue:

Item name + item ID : several items

Time/date[time/date when "WHAT" happened]: 19.08.2018 / arround 16:30 (Portuguese time)

Description of Issue:

need a town rollback as after transferring most of the items to a ME drive the 5 ME Storage Cells desapeared.
Also noticed the the incriber is bugged and some tanks of liquid slime where empty...

Quick troubleshoot here while you wait for a rollback;

That "obsidian magnet" you speak of was a Hungry Node. It's a Thaulcraft feature that can dislodge and vacuum everything around it in a certain radius.
Last time i died with a knapsack on, i only got a grave for my inventory items. my knapsack and the stuff that was in it was laying above the grave.
The odds of Hungry nodes eating your stuff is pretty bit.

To prevent such happenings in the future, just look around when you explore. If you wee weird holes and flying blocks, and weird particles going to a greyish spot, it's a hungry node, stay away :)

4 hours ago, llaya [LayaElisabeth] said:

Quick troubleshoot here while you wait for a rollback;

That "obsidian magnet" you speak of was a Hungry Node. It's a Thaulcraft feature that can dislodge and vacuum everything around it in a certain radius.
Last time i died with a knapsack on, i only got a grave for my inventory items. my knapsack and the stuff that was in it was laying above the grave.
The odds of Hungry nodes eating your stuff is pretty bit.

To prevent such happenings in the future, just look around when you explore. If you wee weird holes and flying blocks, and weird particles going to a greyish spot, it's a hungry node, stay away :)

Thanks for the information. I was moving out of there when I noticed but got server/internet lag and got pulled too much then I got stuck/killed. When i tried to recover them they got pulled or deleted (maybe server cleanup). 
Then I had the luck of getting my ME Drive bugged deleted the rest of my items... The most lucky day that i was having and now two days without playing.
Latelly I am getting a lot of bugged items but I belive this should end soon(I Hope...)

Hi there,

Are you sure? There is a lot of stuff missing, there is a diference of lots of hours if not days in this reroll...

I dont see my quantum solar panel, my quartz wrench, my molecular transformer, the incriber, the processors, the me system, my storage system of the mob spawner that had lots of items inside, the nets with diferent mobs... It is almost impossible to count everything that is missing. 
This is the best reward I got, I am really regretting of buying a rank recently :(

Archived