Anniversary SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Claim Rollback Request] SKULL9867

Katalyst_x

It happened again...

\Your Name:  SKULL9867
Coordiantes: 26 70 2070
Time/Date: 6pm AEST - 29th of August, 2018.
Description of Issue: Somehow my ME system has broken while i've been offline, drives are missing aswell as the disks within them. A rollback around this time, or any time where the system is in tact should do

All of those buildings belong to me. I just need the chunks containg the ME system rolled back. The ME system is located in chunk 16, 129. So this chunkm and the ones around are the ones that need to be rolled back.

(I don't use security terminals anymore)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry rollback not possible, I deleted all rollback backups I had on my computer a few days ago and brunyman recently cleared rollback points on the dedicated servers aswell. The oldest point we have now is 9th Sep and so the rollback isn't possible. Our only option is to do refunds

I’m sorry for this.

Due to you being retired staff I would be okay with extending some temporary permissions that would allos you to spawn in tagless items. I trust that you woulf be honest with ”refunding yourself”.

I know it still wouldn’t be able to cover all of it due to the fact that it was an entire ME system- but this way it’d be quicker and you could do it as you go.

That’s the best alternative I’ve got ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • jkl882 locked this topic

Archived