Why?

MeJorge

Hello! today I'd like to list everything that happened to this server and how to fix it, because this server is totally dead and it'll be empty really soon if we keep like this. So basically i'm going to try to answer the question: Why is CraftersLand Dying?

Also i'll  try to be as impartial as possible, and if i misspell something please forgive and correct me.

1.- UPDATES
This year, mojang updated MC to 1.13 and i think we all know. Well, non-premium people (or at least not all of them) can't play 1.13 by now, so because of that, you made 75% of the server premium, but that's just a matter of time. Also, there are some games that seriously need an update, like ctw, skywars, acv2 or the minigames that literally NOONE plays (tnt run, snowball fight...).
We've already asked staff a lot to update or change things, people say their opinion, likes, dislikes... and then henk or bruny say something like:"We'll consider it" and then what? Absolutley nothing.
So, I'll also try here to tell what's wrong with most things

2.- "Corrupted Staff"
What happened here?. I mean, lately, there have been like 2 or 3 staff applications, and I'm not gonna say that you are "clasists" or that kind of stuff. There has been a staff chosen at those applys that have been through some "problems". His name issouthrumble80. ( I crossed him out). Also i'd like to say something about other staffs like zawita or bruny

-southrumble80: when they chose him as helper, he started being kinda... well, unkind? but when he's with the other staff, he was the friendly person we all knew. Then they gave him the admin rank! wich made him even more salty. He "started a relationship" with mirs (I think virtual relationships are nonsense but if they're happy idc) and then south started insulting mirs, or saying bad things about her... but then, he started doing other stuff like being really superficial( Literally i used a League of Legends reference to call him my... well, like B**ch but way more friendly, like bro , and he warned me for a week and kicked me from the server, i don't think that's how he had to proceed, i think he should have told me to stop and if i keep, then he warns him... but i won't complaint because i don't want to be a drama queen (wich is what i'm being right now :L)) And he started using that as an excuse like: "y'all blame me becouse of our relationship but you can't treat me like that becouse it's my life". And finally, he has gotten more complaints for his behaviour before:

And i could keep with the reports.

-geri33: This applies also made a second "problem" with the staff geri33. She was doing great, but when she had to punish her friends when they actually did ilegal things (not gonna say who, i dont want to start that fight again) And she was accused of being corrupted... I mean.. what? she's doing her job and if her friends do something ilegal, she has to punish them or she'll be a corrupted staff. Even though that already finished, i saw some people that still say she's corrup when she's doing like marcelol, gerry or slendy :L. When they reported her for "insulting" (wich wasn't a real insult, it was between friends) she felt bad and she thought she didn't deserve being staff... You prefere a corrupt staff that lets you do ilegal things becouse you're "His/her friends" or a impartial staff that punish as he/she has to following the rules?

-brunyman: He is the owner of the server (i think we all know) and he has worked hard to make a good server out of this. But he has a lot of other servers and he have to manage
them as much as this one. And yeah, lately he has been a little active. But excepting the 1.13 update, he hasn't done much. I can understand him, he has a lot of job and i think he has a real life work, so he's really busy. But i'm in the discord server and all the times i see a notification, it's for modded servers. I don't know how they are doing there but i think we also need the atention they are given.

-Other staff: Well, not much to say, most of them are doing well, but there are some times (just some puntual times) where they kinda are... idk... "overusing their rank". For example, i remember a time when i was playing ctw and i were with a lot of persons (zawita included) and one of them was doing ban evade just to tell zawita to pls unban him. And i said: "You did what you did and you won't be able to undo it, so don't do it again". And then, because of the limited number of words you can say at CL's chat, i sent it and i was gonna say: but if you ask for pardon you can make the ban shorter, but then zawita said before i could say something (like if he was calling me stupid, i don't remember his exact words but i remember like an insult or an insultive way to say it?)"No, you can ask for pardon doing an unban request at the forum". And then i remember something like: "That's why they didn't accept you at the applies".
Other example is Lexylele, that idk how or why but he always feels like he's being rude when he's talking. I don't know if that's his intencion (probably no) but that's what he make me feel.
Also i've noticed that the staff were afraid of people like HackOs, Aduanich or Kukash when they banned them. Idk why if they can't do anything but ban evade (and they usually make the fake accounts obvious)
Finally, i remember Cuadroto warned and muted me at the same time for half hour for saying Justin biever was stupid... i mean... wut?

Please don't take this comments as acusations or insults, they're just my opinion and maybe more than 1 opinion is the same as mine.

3.- SERVERS

-CTW ( Capture the wools) : This is a nice minigame, you can rush, defend, talk with friends, make strategies and improve in pvp. But it's not fun when you have in count that there are 2 full diamonds in the team spawnkilling both teams and not figthing each other. Or maybe someone with enders at minute 0:01 to make the game end at minute 2:00. Making that game useless to improve or imposible to have fun. Or maybe a mix of them! Full diamonds with ender pearls. Or, as notch are easy to get, why not a full team of 4 notched ender pearled full diamonds?. And even thoug-h we asked for a balance, people that used excesive kits said: "nah they aren't unbalanced, they are fun, if not, why are they there?". That is not an excuse, it just makes it even worse knowing that the people that use them are buggers and really salty people. Also people with rank (some of them) are doing something to get a lot of money (idk if it's legal or not) and then giving it to the non-ranked people. For example, (i don't know exactly his nick) skulzx1 i think gave me 150k and i accepted them without knowing they were illegal, i already spent a little but i can give it to staff anythime. So please, do something with the kits or one of the most popular minigame of CL will die soon. Also the anticheat: well, it's good against hackers but sometimes it makes you angry when you have both wools, you do a pvp and the anticheat kicks you for killaura, or you are bridging and your block dissapears, you bug yourself and you get kicked from flying. But it doesn't happen just at ctw, it also happens at the lobby server and at ctw lobby, sometimes i jump before i click a sign and when i come back to the lobby i get kicked until i get "temporarily banned from this minigame" and also it happens with lilypads at the lobby. And sometimes i've been kicked out of creative for flying.
Please make ctw come back to the old times when at least 2 games where full -MeTrump 2018

-Creative: It was a really good minigame, but it started dying and dying until now luckily there are 3 persons active there. And now with the 1.13 update, there are even less people. Also, last time i conected the map was filled with Ding Dongs (D1Cks) and most of the plots were empty... So why can't i claim a plot that has been empty for like 3 months?... I think a good option would be like an event. For example best pixel arts or best decorated plots or most beautiful house... You decide.

-Hiipo plots: It was a mixature of creative and survival, and it was nice until suddenly, from one day to another, the active player rate dropped from at least 10 to luckily 2, and that did the same as creative: Emprty plots. Also i think the mob arena is really unbalanced, not much people can go through round 1 ( I couldn't even kill the spider boss with 3 friends helping me) And the end gets worse. People fill it with lava or water, they place blocks over the portal and the gateaway... A long time ago they filled resources world spawn with lava twice using world edit. and also sometimes there are like paths of strange blocks like leaves, bedrock or prismarine blocks that goes to "treasures" that are just empty chests (probably already looted), Basically there are some donors detroying hiipo maps.

-AC: I haven't played much at Acv1, but i play Acv2 and i know it's a beta, but there are some problems that really need to be fixed, like the money problem. When i disconect my money dissapears. And yes, i can just keep all my money at the enderchest and done, but i need more and more space if i do it that way. Also, there are lots of empty chests, dungeons unfinished and dungeons that from a day to another are totally impossible or bugged. There's one at the spawn town that was perfectly made and about a month ago it was like edited and the last part was flooded of lava.

-Skywars: I don't really see a problem with this minigame, it's just that if there aren't much persons playing, less will be playing this.

-Minigames: God this minigames were good as hell but now noone plays them and you can't play. Snowball fight, the beast, hunger games, tntrun... they were really fun to play but now they're places to meet and go to other games or servers... I think you should or improve/update them or delete them...

4.- Finally
Finally, that's my answer to that question, why is craftersland dying?
 I want to say that all of this is my opinion, and you can give more ideas commenting down below (sounds like a youtube video) but please be respectful.
And (don't take this as a threat) If you delete this post or give me warn points, you'll show that question number 2 was right ("Corrupted staff") Becouse you don't want to accept what's happening :L

Thank y'all for reading this and have a good day. :D
Bye!

Hey,

I don't know from where to start tho I find this topic a little unnecessary cuz we all are aware of all of that. But I guess you have to receive an answer, at least for your politeness and behavior.

28 minutes ago, MeJorge said:

because this server is totally dead and it'll be empty really soon if we keep like this

The server isn't actually dead. I have compared to modded servers, the amount of players on daily basis and I could say it's the same as Network. The server reaches 30 people at least per day, they grow to 40 and above sometimes at night time. And it's a small amount of players for Network itself but we still can't say it's dead since more than 4/5 people join in every day.

34 minutes ago, MeJorge said:

2.- "Corrupted Staff"
What happened here?. I mean, lately, there have been like 2 or 3 staff applications, and I'm not gonna say that you are "clasists" or that kind of stuff. There has been a staff chosen at those applys that have been through some "problems". His name issouthrumble80. ( I crossed him out). Also i'd like to say something about other staffs like zawita or bruny

-southrumble80: when they chose him as helper, he started being kinda... well, unkind? but when he's with the other staff, he was the friendly person we all knew. Then they gave him the admin rank! wich made him even more salty. He "started a relationship" with mirs (I think virtual relationships are nonsense but if they're happy idc) and then south started insulting mirs, or saying bad things about her... but then, he started doing other stuff like being really superficial( Literally i used a League of Legends reference to call him my... well, like B**ch but way more friendly, like bro , and he warned me for a week and kicked me from the server, i don't think that's how he had to proceed, i think he should have told me to stop and if i keep, then he warns him... but i won't complaint because i don't want to be a drama queen (wich is what i'm being right now :L)) And he started using that as an excuse like: "y'all blame me becouse of our relationship but you can't treat me like that becouse it's my life". And finally, he has gotten more complaints for his behaviour before:

And i could keep with the reports.

I don't see the point of this long paragraph... What south has had with mirs and she with him is between them, it doesn't have anything to deal with the server "corruption". Also since he has been accepted into staff and climbed up to the Admin rank he should have been doing his work good, right? Otherwise why is he still in the staff team? Everyone is always free to report staff members when they think they are wrong. And better to not point on the person like so (this case with south, he has been attacked so many times during his way to admin, I don't think that he feels good, right?) mostly without clear proof.

43 minutes ago, MeJorge said:

-geri33: This applies also made a second "problem" with the staff geri33. She was doing great, but when she had to punish her friends when they actually did ilegal things (not gonna say who, i dont want to start that fight again) And she was accused of being corrupted... I mean.. what? she's doing her job and if her friends do something ilegal, she has to punish them or she'll be a corrupted staff. Even though that already finished, i saw some people that still say she's corrup when she's doing like marcelol, gerry or slendy :L. When they reported her for "insulting" (wich wasn't a real insult, it was between friends) she felt bad and she thought she didn't deserve being staff... You prefere a corrupt staff that lets you do ilegal things becouse you're "His/her friends" or a impartial staff that punish as he/she has to following the rules?

People have opinions on other people. Like so many times has been said: No one can be only liked, there is always someone who will be playing the hater role.

About my staffing, I think I'm doing good, I also never ban at 1st point, I always check the things 2 or more times to make sure. When I'm wrong (yes, those times exist) I have been texted by Henk and explained how to improve and I think I'm doing it.

48 minutes ago, MeJorge said:

-brunyman: He is the owner of the server (i think we all know) and he has worked hard to make a good server out of this. But he has a lot of other servers and he have to manage
them as much as this one. And yeah, lately he has been a little active. But excepting the 1.13 update, he hasn't done much. I can understand him, he has a lot of job and i think he has a real life work, so he's really busy. But i'm in the discord server and all the times i see a notification, it's for modded servers. I don't know how they are doing there but i think we also need the atention they are given.

Bruny did a lot for Network last times. The 1.13 updates have been done most by him and his team. It's not so easy as you guys say. He is managing 8 different servers and this is not an easy thing to keep up for so long time. But he is doing it. He started giving a lot of his attention to Network recently and I'm sure he will keep until it's all done to bring new players to the server. All with the time.

53 minutes ago, MeJorge said:

-Other staff: Well, not much to say, most of them are doing well, but there are some times (just some puntual times) where they kinda are... idk... "overusing their rank". For example, i remember a time when i was playing ctw and i were with a lot of persons (zawita included) and one of them was doing ban evade just to tell zawita to pls unban him. And i said: "You did what you did and you won't be able to undo it, so don't do it again". And then, because of the limited number of words you can say at CL's chat, i sent it and i was gonna say: but if you ask for pardon you can make the ban shorter, but then zawita said before i could say something (like if he was calling me stupid, i don't remember his exact words but i remember like an insult or an insultive way to say it?)"No, you can ask for pardon doing an unban request at the forum". And then i remember something like: "That's why they didn't accept you at the applies".
Other example is Lexylele, that idk how or why but he always feels like he's being rude when he's talking. I don't know if that's his intencion (probably no) but that's what he make me feel.
Also i've noticed that the staff were afraid of people like HackOs, Aduanich or Kukash when they banned them. Idk why if they can't do anything but ban evade (and they usually make the fake accounts obvious)
Finally, i remember Cuadroto warned and muted me at the same time for half hour for saying Justin biever was stupid... i mean... wut?

Please don't take this comments as acusations or insults, they're just my opinion and maybe more than 1 opinion is the same as mine.

The people you're talking about are not in the staff team anymore for one or other reason. As far as I know Zawita he is a good guy and I don't really think he has said this (not defending, expressing my thoughts). About Lexy he was just a serious staff member, but never acting rudely. His way of expressing is that one, proving we all are different.

Also we are not afraid of those people mentioned above. We just can't tolerate their crimes, that could ruin the server because of "I just had some fun". They still can ban evade, yes, but we are doing all by our efforts to avoid this.

59 minutes ago, MeJorge said:

3.- SERVERS

We all know all that. I didn't see the point of it at all. As I said everything needs time... Here could be a lot of but better way things to be done later than never.

1 hour ago, MeJorge said:

4.- Finally
Finally, that's my answer to that question, why is craftersland dying?
 I want to say that all of this is my opinion, and you can give more ideas commenting down below (sounds like a youtube video) but please be respectful.
And (don't take this as a threat) If you delete this post or give me warn points, you'll show that question number 2 was right ("Corrupted staff") Becouse you don't want to accept what's happening :L

As far as your topic is politely written and not offensively meant we are not gonna make such a thing.

And last words... Don't say staff is corrupted cuz it kinda seems you guys take this like a real murdering or something... the other way of this meaning is still wrong because we staff for fun and we are not paid for it.

And last last words: I didn't see either the point of all that as Marce said but I decided to not leave you without reply because I think your topic should be more or less being respected.

But we already know what is happening. And I don't see where are your advices :v. I didn't wrote my opinion because I don't see it necessary, you said things that everyone knows, you also said non-sense things like we are afraid of HackOs, Aduanich... I admit that sentence was funny xD. I've banned them several times and when I see them we have conversations, we chat as if nothing had happened. Same with most of the people, there is always someone who decides to hate me just for doing my job but meh.

Network's update hasn't finnished, there are still so many things to fix and improve. I still don't get the point of this.

CL will fall because:

1. - Corruption

2. - No updates

3. - Staff destroying the sv more than the rule-breakers

4. - Conservative Rules

5. - Etc.

Excuse me? Why do you say that the post is useless? 

We all have been waiting for the update for so long. Whole network had to be updated to 1.13 first, and that's what bruny did.

The next step is AC so we can close ACv1, and then bugs, minigames, launch new minigame... Sometimes, I also get tired of waiting, but little by little we are getting updates. 

What you said FreeFall it's not just a PoV, is the reallity and we all know it.

2 hours ago, SniperWolf said:

CL will fall because:

1. - Corruption

2. - No updates

3. - Staff destroying the sv more than the rule-breakers

4. - Conservative Rules

5. - Etc.

Excuse me? Why do you say that the post is useless? 

People like you ruins craftersland too LOL

I feel like it's all already said here and as I still don't get the point of that topic...

I'm sure everything will be fine with the time and the server will shine again :p

Spoiler

Also guys you remember the new gamemode we said we are working on? Soon -->

:p

Nothing more to add.

T/C.

• geri33 locked this topic

Archived