I am lost 25k upgrades PLS HELP

That transfer node won't hold 10,000 speed, 12,000 Stack, and 10,000 World Upgrades..

Secondly, 16 Speed, 1 Stack and 64 World Interaction is the most upgrades a single node could use. Otherwise your making unnecessary lag which might of happened already when the upgrades was cleared. 

Lastly you posted this in general, what server did this happen on @pisikopat115

Moved to SkyFactory 2.5 Technical Support.

I know you had a lot of transfer nodes, and a lot of upgrades, but 10K might be a bit overestimating them. ;)
And as Manyouforgot said, so many upgrades can lag the server thus they are removed by it. We can refund them if you tell us the exact number you had per node and how many nodes.
But do not put them all inside the nodes again. You will just lose them again if you use them massively.

7 hours ago, Manyouforgot said:

That transfer node won't hold 10,000 speed, 12,000 Stack, and 10,000 World Upgrades..

Secondly, 16 Speed, 1 Stack and 64 World Interaction is the most upgrades a single node could use. Otherwise your making unnecessary lag which might of happened already when the upgrades was cleared. 

Lastly you posted this in general, what server did this happen on @pisikopat115

not 1 node. ihave 3 stack transfer node and one node has 128 speed 100 stack and 128 world interaction upgrade

i have a cobblestone generator mega generator madeing 1000 cobble per/sec

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

Moved to SkyFactory 2.5 Technical Support.

I know you had a lot of transfer nodes, and a lot of upgrades, but 10K might be a bit overestimating them. ;)
And as Manyouforgot said, so many upgrades can lag the server thus they are removed by it. We can refund them if you tell us the exact number you had per node and how many nodes.
But do not put them all inside the nodes again. You will just lose them again if you use them massively.

i have 3 stack transfer node and one node has 128 speed 100 stack and 128 world interaction upgrade

i have a cobblestone generator mega generator madeing 1000 cobble per/sec 

thank you very much. have a nice day

and come and look my generator  in my island 

Archived