[Complaint] ZeeDerpMaster

Connyobro2

In-Game Nickname: ZeeDerpMaster

Time and date: 4:35 12/10/2018

Description of what happened: Abusive speech towards TIK, Telling us to go kill ourselves. I am sick of all this hostility and hate speech from other people. Telling someone to kill them self is a big thing and is also illegal under the harmful digital communications act 2015.

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/Nyx8pvo

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

10 hours ago, Connyobro2 said:

In-Game Nickname: ZeeDerpMaster

Time and date: 4:35 12/10/2018

Description of what happened: Abusive speech towards TIK, Telling us to go kill ourselves. I am sick of all this hostility and hate speech from other people. Telling someone to kill them self is a big thing and is also illegal under the harmful digital communications act 2015.

Screenshots or Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/Nyx8pvo

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

I admit this certain topic got very heated. But no ones likes TIK you guys just are not likable. There may be some people that dont necessarily hate your clan. but the more the community knows you the more they get annoyed. I am very bothered by TIK personally, because of my history with always_Ein. It also bothers me how you are a community clan based on a creative user. It bothers me how you broadcast your clan, It bothers me how before you understand a situation you run crying to staff. If your not liked by allot of people, stop looking at us and start looking at yourself. If your tired of the hate dont be in a clan. its kinda what there for. If you wanna claim your tired of the harassment all the time, just dont be in a clan, because clearly you cant handle it

12 hours ago, Connyobro2 said:

Dude. How can you be THIS dense. You must new to the internet, because you cant turn a corner without "kys" being said. If TIK cant handle simple banter, then maybe its best if they leave. You guys are acting like defenseless children. Dont like what we do? Do something about it. Im tired of yall saying we are "bullying" you. There is a clan system, there is a need for competition, this is how tekkit has worked, even before clans. Tekkit has always been a war zone, thats why people love it, and why years after its release we still get a consistent playerbase. Crying to the admins isnt going to get you anything, maybe if we were on skyfactory itd be different, but what youre complaining about is literally  what tekkit is: Its brash, its in your face, and most of all, ITS FUN.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived