[Complaint] wizard_talon

wizard_talon

_Xflex_

10/22/18

What happened was he started by attemping to kill me then failed. After this he pretended to be in another clan called AOD ( Angels Of Death). At this point i was upset so I pretended to want to kill people with him. I did a random spawn, then had he gave me a tpa request. I accepted it then we tried finding people. We failed we went back to my base, via tpa. After this we looked around my claim (outside of it) then we went back into my claim after i waited about 10 to 15 minutes before we went back to my base by flying, it was at this point i killed him on foot. He then started building a giant wall that connected to the inside of my base building a huge structure in and on top of my mob farm. He then tried to displace blocks via piston. His only excuse was that i tpa killed him wish i have listed evidence of how i didn't above. I have multiple witnesses to vouch and one confession. I have screenshots if further evidence is needed.

The list of people who saw this incident occur would be as followed:

• Demonic_Archer
  • MeanManSlayer
  • Donoskaro

(After this he pretended to be in another clan called AOD) I only was in there base but ok...

(waited about 10 to 15 minutes) and he said he waid 15 minutes to kill me he gave me a Tpahere and say he will give my anything than i acceptet becouse he was agood guy for me but than i was in a room 2x2 or so and on his plot and he killed me and i can't do anything...

I was really aggresiv becouse he tp killed me i startet to build a wall to make him aggresiv becouse he tp killed and i can't do anything 

I waited until I could kill him and then i killed him and startet to destroy the wall put the problem was i can't break all of the wall becouse i don't know that i can build with the builderswand into the plot this cobble i let stand i have screens where i destroyed the wall and its not fair when only i get a ban becouse he have my voll powersuit and all other stuff of me from tp kill

14 hours ago, _Xflex_ said:

(After this he pretended to be in another clan called AOD) I only was in there base but ok...

(waited about 10 to 15 minutes) and he said he waid 15 minutes to kill me he gave me a Tpahere and say he will give my anything than i acceptet becouse he was agood guy for me but than i was in a room 2x2 or so and on his plot and he killed me and i can't do anything...

I was really aggresiv becouse he tp killed me i startet to build a wall to make him aggresiv becouse he tp killed and i can't do anything 

I waited until I could kill him and then i killed him and startet to destroy the wall put the problem was i can't break all of the wall becouse i don't know that i can build with the builderswand into the plot this cobble i let stand i have screens where i destroyed the wall and its not fair when only i get a ban becouse he have my voll powersuit and all other stuff of me from tp kill

I dont know where you are trying to get at, you admitted to griefing yet have no evidence of wizard_talon ever tpkilling you, keep in mind tpkilling is when you get teleported and instantly killed 

• 1 month later...

Archived