Revelations Bug/Glitch

In this new update, in the Revelations server of Crafter's Land there was found an issue, which kicks you out of the server with an unknown reason. I'm sure that the staff team is working on this issue so we have the best gaming experience. This is happening to everyone on the server after 30-45 minutes of playing. The staff is refunding any lost items on the process, but this is an unexpected and unpredictable glitch that might take a while for it's fix.

My Suggestion (For players): If you lost any progress in Revelations that was caused by this bug, inform any staff online on the server, if there's none, make a thread with the correct template informing about what happened. Give as much information as possible. Don't stop playing your favourite modpack for a bug, even if it's unplayable, there's always someone to help you out on your missing progress. That's why I love this community, even if there's people that don't like to help out others, there's always one that is happy to do the morally correct. 

Note: If anyone knows the reason of this concern please inform any staff member, so this can be fixed as soon as possible.

Don't stop having fun people!

Revelations is one of the best modpacks out there and Crafter's Land is making the experience even better.              some bug wont stop me oooooooof

How it looks like:

5a073fea110b4ec387c5d49b32f5341d.png
https://gyazo.com/5a073fea110b4ec387c5d49b32f5341d