First animation :P

sagaman45

Little too late to be writing a topic on the forums, but I'm just bored and felt like doing this, and share everyone what I consider art. I would love if you gave your opinion about it so I can improve and share you guys and girls my creations.Ā 

Ā 

I'll get right into it. I spend the whole day watching a YouTube channel, which you surely know, but you can search it out on YouTube as "TheOdd1sOut" he makes story-time based videos, adding some comedy and really funny animations. I thought the idea was really cool, so I hopped on Google Search and looked for begginer animation programs, watched a really helpful video and got right into it. The program is called Pencil2D if you want to check it out, it's completely FREE!Ā 

Ā 

Got my "good" drawing skills into work and made an eye close and open repetedly. This wasn't enough, I "completed" the face and finally myĀ masterpieceĀ was finished, and ready to be shared.

Here it is:

Ā 

Ā 

untitled.gif

• 2 years later...