[Unban Request] GravityCube

GravityCube

[1] In-Game Username:

GravityCube
[2] Details of Situation:

Well, a few months ago I was permanently banned for “CC exploits”?

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 20

[4] Ban Duration:

Permanent

[5] Staff Member:

@RandomNukes

[6] ScreenShots:

None

[7] Your Reason:

To be honest I don’t really know the real reason of the ban. I had problems before that for some stuff like tracking staff (I patched that) but I was cooperative and reported the stuff that I though were not part of the mod purpose. I even patched things that weren’t against any kind of rule and just bothered some members of the staff so I don’t see any real reason to ban me permanently.
Aside from the reason of the ban it is insane ban someone for something like a glitch permanently, the rule 2 should be applied in that kind of cases.

I would like an explanation and the instance to defense my self before you close this ban appeal because after a topic is closed I’m suppose to contact a member of the staff about this but they aren’t very responsive and they tend to ignore you just because. I would appreciate the opportunity of a fair appeal.

If you can't get a hold of staff on here try discord. Also if you were banned for tracking staff that's dumb considering I've seen people get only a warning for a lot worse CC wise. Also for any mods maybe reading this he did make an effort to patch tracking. I had a look at it yesterday, the address that he called for tracking the bmo.emx one doesn't work on the server side or maybe I'm dumb and just did it wrong.

Bump.

• Henk locked this topic

Archived