Rev 2.6 Bugs/Gliches etc.

_Huddy_

Hello Everyone,

This post is for the Community to see the problems other people are having ant to come up with potential solutions.

Also if the Bug let's you duplicate items or crashes the Server please just make a note "duplication bug"/"crashing bug" and pin an  staff member or reach out to a Staff member on Discord,

DO NOT WRITE DOWN HOW IT CAN BE DONE, OTHERWISE IT WILL HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

Please report if you found a Bug, or if you are having trouble with something, besides having problems with Java or getting the game started.

When you report something, please give us as much informations as you can, that includes:

• what's the world/dimension you were in
  • what have you been doing at the moment when it happend
  • at what time it happend (your timezone or something like "30 minutes ago", so we can look in the Logs if needed)

Please note that if the bug has already been reported,you don't need to report it twice.

So im the first to write something.

Wireless Crafting Terminal is not working, right now you can see what's inside the ME System, but you can't get items in the ME System (right click to get half a stack still works somehow).

Also you can't start Crafting in it and you can't clear the crafting Grid (propably related to each other).

Dimension was nether + Overworld

Tried to put Items in the ME System

last tried this morning (around 8 hours ago)

Bungee Entity 14 error.

• As far as I know, it's only happening in the Overworld
  • different things, building, autocrafting, farming . . .
  • Happend this morning (around 8 hours ago)
  • Critical information, it seems that it appears only/mainly at night. And given by the testing I've done I'm getting kicked between 23:00 and 2:00 MC Time.

Here is the Link to the Message.

Right now tested methods to prevent you from getting kicked with the Entity 14 bug are:

• Not beeing in the Overworld around the given Time
  • Sleeping to skip the night

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...