[Complaint] (Thejoikabolla)

Always_Ein

Copy and paste this model to start the process of your complaint.

Title: [Complaint] (Player Name)

In-Game Nickname: (One complaining about)TheJoikabolla

Time and date: 9:14pm cst

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)Joik has decided it was to laggy at TIK to live and he didn’t have enough room, he decided to move out but he also took all the ME drives and stated that he won’t be giving them back even though I had also worked on some of the drives as well as numerous items inside the ME system.

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below) Ramma, Supas, Deze, Epic

If your complaint has been found void, do not make another one!

Thanks for your help keeping our servers clean.

If he did most of the work on those drives, then he's allowed to take them in my opinion. It doesn't make sense to punish someone for leaving by not allowing them to take what they worked on. If it didn't cause you unnecessary grief (i.e. took all of the resources you needed in order to keep thriving) then the complaint is invalid. Knowing how large your claim is and how many members you have, I'd say you have no reason to complain. 

Perhaps you should look into the reason why he left instead of complaining about him leaving? That would be more productive - he might decide to come back if the lag is fixed. 

The reason for the lag was all the machinery HE had built, and I have no resources at all anymore the only things I have is what is in my inventory(which is barely anything). He had left because he had said here wasn’t enough room, even though we have plenty of space.

• 1 month later...

Archived