[Claim Rollback Request] BrutalLiberation

BrutalLiberation

BrutalLiberation

441, 64, -1325

28/12/2018

1 PM Central Time

Hey! Sorry but for some reason my chunk keeps getting corrupted and i get the "compressed file too big" error thing. I'm pretty sure its the bees and aveary thing that is maybe causing it? But ShinyBless is also using the bee stuff and its working 100% fine for her however i placed it twice now and both times my chunk gets corrupted. Then everyone in that chunk gets instant disconnects. That being said, my coordinates are 441, 64, -1325. Be careful you WILL get disconnected going anywhere near that chunk. Good luck and hopefully this gets resolved soon because in the past week i've only been able to play for like 15 minutes due to the chunk corruptions and I've donated so I'd LOVE to keep going on this server.

Hey Please make a forums complaint against the person in English about the issue you're having in this area from the template The forums is english only 
https://forum.craftersland.net/forum/271-complaints/

Alternate Spanish encase User doesn't know English 

Oye, por favor, haz un comentario directo con la persona en inglés sobre el problema que tienes en esta área desde la plantilla. https://forum.craftersland.net/forum/271-complaints/

Hey @BrutalLiberation I'm looking into this for you but may take a few tests. From the looks of it, I may have to rollback your area further than 28th. The last one I did for your claim that MrJeranimo requested was on the 27th. However, both of them did not work and I have even used the 25th, which still gave this error. Therefore, I may have to do a further date. I will inform you once the area has been fixed.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Archived