[Town Rollback Request]pxtchkxv6

Your Name: pxtchkxv6
Town Name: sehro48
Coordinates: x:1698 z:1827 y:63
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 17.00(GMT+3) 23/01/2019
Description of Issue: everything in my chests are gone while I was making a smeltery and tried to get some clay from the chests I broke and replaced them nothing dropped,I broke the smeltery since it was in my inventory that time.

Ah, you have fallen victim to a rite of passage here on Craftersland Infinity Expert Mode.  Smelteries are pretty bugged and you do not want to place anything that you cannot afford to lose (and you will lose it) in the same chunk as your smeltery.  Go build that shit on some far away mountain somewhere, treat it like a nuclear testing site.  Good luck with your rollback.

Town Rollbacked.

If anything is missing please make a list below for a refund request.

Yes you will want to build your smeltery and typically any multiblock structure in its own chunk and also make sure it is not on the border of multiple chunks as this also can cause problems.