[Town Removal] IMPERIA

Infernal

In order for our and your convenience, please copy paste this template and fill in the information when making your claim removal topic.
For your topic name, use [Town Removal]*NameOfTown* ->> Done

Your Name:  Infernal
Town Name: IMPERIA
Coordinates of Town: 1214 796
Town members: _master27_
Reason for request: Can we please get this poor excuse for a town out of my way? This thing is 1 chunk, the owner has not touched it, and is in my way and annoying me. This town is not worth saving and I personally would be ashamed to have my name on it with this type of activity record. Do this prick a favor and delete this town. All he has accomplished is making me angry (I am trying to expand out of this region) 
I believe I have given all the information necessary.
Thank You For taking a look at this.
Screenshot of town members activity (optional, but recommended): image.thumb.png.f35bab9057ac4deff38693a5dcccae6d.png

Commands:

/seen <player>                         - This commands lets you see when the player was last online
/town info <townname>            - This commands lets you see the town members. The town is case sensitive.

Archived