[Rollback Request] BanTheMan [DW1.7]

BanTheMan

Account Name: BanTheMan

Town name: / Character name : N/A

Server: dw1.7

Coordinates: x:-765 z:-435 y:76 dimension -7

Time/date[time/date you want it rolled back to]: 19:15 GMT (time of the incident was about 19:20 so no later than this) 25/02/2019

Description of Issue: A shield generator tier 4 with a shape card of a sphere crashes anyone close to it and they have to be moved away to join back.

*Screenshots: Not available as you get crashed before you reach it

I was experimenting with shield gens again and shape cards with a different shape so I need another rollback. I was testing and got ?:??? ?:??? ?:??????? ????? in the main world stuck so that just needs to be reset. Also, I tried using a basic capacitor bank to power my shield generator with a chunkloader as well in the thought it would defintly run out and i would be able to join back quickly instead of erroring out. IDK why that didn't work so I need a rollback on the original coordinates (x:-765 z:-435 y:76 dimension -7) to the time/date: ??:?? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ??/??/????. I'm just going to not touch shape cards again they are buggy as hell.

Archived