[Complaint] NorseMyths

XGreSlimeX

• In-Game Nickname: NorseMyths

Time and date:

02-03-2019 : 00:55:24 (CET)

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

In a span of around 3-4 hours I said like 3 swearwords (Probably fuck, once cunt to Lewis and " Shit crate" because I didnt get any thing usefull

Then at 0.55 Norse warned me and when I asked to clarify when and what words I used he denied me proof. and refused to talk about it, saying he would mute me if I continued the topic.

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

(Got log instead)

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

MrBrown

Shadowdragonne

2019-03-02-1.log

11 hours ago, XGreSlimeX said:
    • In-Game Nickname: NorseMyths

Time and date:

02-03-2019 : 00:55:24 (CET)

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

In a span of around 3-4 hours I said like 3 swearwords (Probably fuck, once cunt to Lewis and " Shit crate" because I didnt get any thing usefull

Then at 0.55 Norse warned me and when I asked to clarify when and what words I used he denied me proof. and refused to talk about it, saying he would mute me if I continued the topic.

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

(Got log instead)

List of eyewitnesses: (They should also make a post below)

MrBrown

Shadowdragonne

2019-03-02-1.log 83.78 kB · 2 downloads

He has done the same thing to me few days ago. In a span of minutes i've got Warned without any vocal warnings first.

Lewis____, a player in the DW 1.7.10 server, reported me on discord with a CUT OUT screen and Norse rushed to punish me. When i asked explanations he told me to shut up and if i went on asking in general chat for clarifications i would have been muted.

Lewis____ reported this person on discord aswell with a CUT OUT screen again and Norse rushed again to warn him. 

Nice staff you have. 

Best regards, MrBrown

Alrighty. 

@XGreSlimeX

was Muted Due to several reports about profanity by other players, he then after continued to argue with me about the punishment in Public Main chat. I gave him several other ways to speak to me (Not Publicly) I said [Discord,Forums,In Game PMs] He then decided not to stop making a public arguement so I threatend him with a mute 3 Times I have him a verbal warning to stop, He Finally did. He then decided to ask for Proof of his Discrepancies. I refused him proof without reason. (Would have caused more of an Issue at the time)

@MrBrown

Was Warned Once for Excessive Profanity, This one shouldn't have happend as I warned you for the wrong thing and I am sorry for that, I wished I had explained that to you but you seem either upset or frustrated. If you please I can try to have a Staff Member Remove the Warn Completely. Again with my whole heart I am sorry for the false warn 

In General I have been a Strict staff member and I am sorry for that! I will calm abit down, as that was very not professional of me to do. If you wish to Further File a Complaint I do not blame you. but I hope to deescalate the situation here and perhaps further a friendship from this.

Best Regards

~Norse

Archived