Fluix crystal crafting impossible and Metal Press not dropping items

D34DPlayer

The crafting of the fluix crystals (dropping a charged certus quartz, redstone and quartz in a water puddle) takes the items but doesn't yield and fluix crystals.

9RewF4s.png

Another bug that might be related to this one is that the metal press and conveyor belts in general don't drop items anymore when hitting their end

p5DlWsD.png

Temp fixes:

For the Metal Press if you put a container at the end of the conveyor belt the item will appear there instead of popping out (and actually not popping at all)

Nmqr9mw.png

For the Fluix Crystals you'll have to use the Crystal Growth Chamber instead, since it needs Fluix Crystals to be crafted you'll have to borrow someone's if you don't have any.

sli6Vyx.png

Both issues now intentionally broken again :P

The issue issue is that item-spawn flag in griefprevention, I set this flag to FALSE because it was causing some issues elsewhere, unbeknownst to it's side effect, SO... I then changed it back to TRUE to fix this issue.
HOWEVER... we have determined these issues to be less of a problem than this... "other" problem. Since this we can make a temporary fix for- So, courtesy of EPICFighters we will now have quests ingame for you to exchange your charged quartz, redstone and nether quartz for the fluix crystals. As for the metal former, it's an easy fix by just adding a wooden crate from Immersive Engineering at the end of the belt.(The same Y level as you had your itemducts.)

I spoke to bloodshot, Griefprevention and sponge developer, and he promised he would take a look at fixing this issue as soon as he finds the free time to do so. So until then we will have to do this alternative method :P

Archived