Diasppearing saplings, tree farm problems

I tried 2 different tree farm approaches now, enderio farming station and industrial foregoing. But there is a serious bug preventing them from working correclty:

Sometimes the planted saplings just disappear. This happens quite often actually.
There is basically no way of getting enough saplings to replace the disappearing ones. Sometimes I just stand next to the farm and watch the saplings disappear one after the other.

Problems in industrial foregoing:

Sometimes those machines don't work for minutes before resuming their task. 2nd problem: The plant sower sometimes plants multiple stacks of saplings but doesn't actually plant them, they are not visible anywhere (might be because they disappear immediately) and therefore runs empty quickly.

Edit:  I can actually confirm that it is a permissions problem. I placed a enderio farming station so that half of the area is inside my claim and half is outside but the station is placed inside my claim. The area outside my claim got planted just fine while the area inside my claim was not, the saplings just disappeared.

Thanks for your answer Ness.

As we figured out yesterday, I can't use the command (gives no output and does nothing) but you can. After that, the saplings seem to have been placed (proper confirmation still to be done) but pretty soon the machines to cut down the tree stopped. I think this is because of the gp permissions too. (Proper confirmation using enderio farming station still to be done).

Archived