Siren ban

I am requesting that the item "Siren" be banned. It is an item from atomic science that makes a wailing sound when given a Redstone signal. Where it does have it's uses, players have recently been misusing this and placing them nearby players bases underground causing the players who reside in said bases a repetitive annoyance. I can see the practice uses of the Siren, but since players are misusing it to agitate players, I ask that you would look into this.

-ACFreak13

I think that using the siren for that is against rules. You should make a complaint for a ban if that is the case.

[8] No Griefing Any Protected Territory:

• 1st offense = 7 days ban.
  • 2nd offense = 14 days ban.
  • 3rd offense = 28 days ban.
  • 4th offense = 60 days ban.

Includes everything that changes the environment of claimed land.

I agree AC it can be annoying but this is something that needs to be taken control of by you (the player). Just go into the mod file, and change the alarm sound to something that is different or silent. Easy. 
I understand your concern though and you make a valid point. It just is that this can be dealt with clientside.