[Inventory Rollback Request] Hempic420

Hempic420

Name: Hempic420
Coordinates: +1397, +400, 68
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 2:50pm, 4/11/19
Description of Issue: Went exploring down a water well, server lagged and drowned me. Couldn't get to the items because they went to the bottom of the well, at bedrock, kept drowning trying to get there.
Screenshots: Unavailable

Inventory rolled back to incorrect date; 
majority of items properly restored, though. 

Missing items:
1 Sonar Goggles
1 Etheric Sword
1 Flux-Infused Axe

***EDIT:***

Didn't realize inventory rollbacks also affect ender chest inventories, and I had stored all my stuff in an ME system in an enderchest. 
If it's at all possible, could the ender chest inventory be set to BEFORE the rollback took place?

EDIT 2:
If not possible, please roll back inventory to 2 AM on 4/12/19, assuming that's a time that was before the initial rollback performed by ManYouForgot and after the time I logged out for the morning. This will restore my Ender Chest inventory and give me all my stuff back that was stored in there, and then refund this list:

1 Sonar Goggles
1 Etheric Sword
1 Builder's Wand
1 Flux Infused Pickaxe
1 Flux Infused Axe
1 Flux Infused Shovel
1 Flux Infused Sword
A Diamond Armor Set
2 Flood Lights

Archived