HELP!!!!!Claiming system is not working and cost me a fortune!!!!

Immaeatyoaz

Hello...

I was trying to claim a land however though i have a town, when i write down /t claim it takes my money and does not claim the land. I have 2 videos to show it as well. I did not have fraps or bandicam so i recorded on my phone. Any staff contact me from my mail and I'll give you my whatsapp number. The videos explain the situation in more detail. Me and my friend were planning to play and set up a castle and i was gonna go ahead and buildit however i ended up wasting 2-3 hours looking for the land just to waste my money(ingame) and time...

Hello! @Immaeatyoaz

The claim system works in a few different ways,

Because it works in chunks, the new land to be claimed needs to be next to an already claimed chunk.

It also needs to not be close to another claim in which you would be prompted the error "too close to another town". 

I recommend claiming land before establishing and building to save time and money.

For any further questions I recommend you consult this helpful mytown Guide.

@Swimsam1 i have not build anything. My problem is that i went to a chunk, wrote /t claim, lost 5$ and did not even claim the land...  Then i created a nation and tried which costs either 20 or 40$. And still it said something like 0 blocks has been claimed 0 has already been claimed with green letters and took my money.. At first i thought it was specific to that chunk so i tried the ones around it, got the same message and lost a lot of money trying to claim land... It was wilderness as well.. No one had claimed it.. I have a recording of it just like i said.

@Immaeatyoaz I understand your concern, 

But it needs to be next to a ALREADY CLAIMED chunk of land. That error only occurs when not next to claimed chunks. (try pressing f11 or f9, which brings up individual chunks.)

I no for a fact staff do not refund mistakes, but If I have the time ill make sure to refund you myself either today or tomorrow, If that is acceptable by you.

The problem is To most players you are referring to small change(under 1000$) 

I recommend Voting or buying your Free daily reward, which gives you money and vote keys. 

Again very sorry, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

@Swimsam1 wait.. What do you mean it needs to next to be an already claimed land? I had another town (which i deleted) in that one we just went to the chunks with f9 menu open (f11 is fullscreen for me) and claimed them with /t claim no problems then,but here i have 800$ now however i had 1275-1300$ and got 0 land.

Archived