[NETWORK] Suggestion and Idea

51 minutes ago, Robert said:

Yeah actually you're right about the population on the network server, and i think this is a great idea, fingers crossed.

Im glad u like the idea, i hope to receive support and response from the members of the Staff :)

We made a great effort in trying to get youtubers back when I first got manager, ranging from small youtubers to larger youtubers. Problem was that not many were willing to play on a open server like Craftersland and indirectly promote it- as they saw it as them selling out. Which, for those that didn't decline the offer and were still interested in doing it would only then do it for a pay- which isn't all too weird if it actually yields something. But the thing is, even when we had a large youtuber making videos on the network - speaking of hiipo here, and specific his last time around - it didn't actually yield anything. 

I think people heavily overestimate the influence youtuber or streamers have, unless they are really large.

10 hours ago, Henk said:

We made a great effort in trying to get youtubers back when I first got manager, ranging from small youtubers to larger youtubers. Problem was that not many were willing to play on a open server like Craftersland and indirectly promote it- as they saw it as them selling out. Which, for those that didn't decline the offer and were still interested in doing it would only then do it for a pay- which isn't all too weird if it actually yields something. But the thing is, even when we had a large youtuber making videos on the network - speaking of hiipo here, and specific his last time around - it didn't actually yield anything. 

I think people heavily overestimate the influence youtuber or streamers have, unless they are really large.

Well, ill also get in touch with people so they can support the server and see what i can do