[Complaint] BloodSkals

blood8815

In-Game Nickname: BloodSkals

Time and date:  4:40 PM PST,  11th July 2019

Description of what happened: I honestly just want my stuff back, I dont want anyone punished or anything, but I think the way I lost it warrants a complaint. Someone spawned a bunch of Lich Kings/ Hydra at someones base. After that was taken care of I flew around to explore and came across a smeltery and flew down. I went in real quick, I started taking damage and started flying up, in that moment BloodSkals was above me and killed me (I then learned that pvp while flying is against the rules). Ill add that I had no idea that you could take damage from going in a smeltery and that it would add blood into it. I go into mine all the time and I have never taken damage. I then attempted to get my stuff back about 4 more times and each time I was killed. I wouldnt have cared if I wouldve been able to get my stuff back  and go but now its all lost. I even said "no bully pls" but here we are.

Screenshots or Proof: I couldnt take screenshots but I did submit a rollback request to get my stuff back

The field where the Lich King and Hydra were was quite far from my home. You only left my smeltery when I told you so, and you had not a single item on you. First you came down to the smeltery, I told you to leave it, which was what you did first, and then you went back in, so I decided to kill you. Still not a single item in that grave, I broke them all to get your heads so I know it well.
You came several times even when I asked you to leave and to not come back in my property, so I decided to kill you as many times as you came.
Flying in PVP is allowed if it's not a creative fly (Skull confirmed it).
You knew well that you could take damages from a smeltery, every Tinkers' smeltery has this feature and yours isn't exempted, plus as I said you came back several times.

By the way PVP rule #1 in the world of any PVP server : If you get killed, your stuff isn't yours anymore.

Why asking for a refund when you lost it in a legit way huh ?

Hello,

When it comes to PvPing, we have just a few rules to follow which includes:

[5] No PvPing with creative, god, fly, OP spawned items:

and

[14] No Scamming: (Which would include PvP scamming)

PvP is not limited to these two rules, however, from everything provided, it sounds as nobody has broken any rules, therefore, no action will be committed by staff.

It may be considered "mean" or "rude", however those are not reasons for staff to hop in and refund what was lost.

We have PvP enabled on our servers, and that being said we do not protect or refund items if a player is killed legitly. All mechanics of PvP are entrusted and expected to be followed, which can be basically put as Bloodskals had it, "If you get killed, your stuff isn't your stuff anymore."

Archived