Rule 7 violation: BloodSkals

Chasingmurder

In-Game Nickname: BloodSkals

Time and date: 2-3 PM Mountain standard time. July 7th 2019

Description of what happened: Bloodskals saw that someone griefed his dragon (which was in an unprotected area), and basically lost it, he complained about it, making threats to the guy. Then was just being aggressive towards everyone that tried telling him to calm down, but most of the stuff will be explained in the chat logs if you guys find it. This aggressiveness was even towards me, but I get that he was angry, still doesn't excuse the fact that he's violating rule 7 via profanity/cursing excessively (you guys will see). But it's up to you guys to say if it was excessive or not...

Screenshots or Proof: *cough**cough* server reset b4 i took any screenshots....

List of eyewitnesses: kinda forgot who was in this, and i don't want to call out anyone who doesn't want to be apart of this mess. But just look at the logs to see who was involved

Hello,

First of all I didn't threatened anyone, I made a statement that whoever did that would get backfired by his actions.
Second, you and your bunch of friends/mates/whatever didn't tried to cool the situation down but made fun of me and, again, insulted and harassed me.
By the way, if you wanna speak about rules you violated rules 7 and 15.

But as you said, """what should we expect from a server full of retards""".
ComplaintProof1.png.316d2fd2f5ac1b3f5ce0709007c1a17f.png

I mean, yeah, you really tried to cool things off with yours friends as we can see.
1563578611-complaintproof3.png

So I call bullshit that you're trying to say you and your friends/mates/whatever tried to cool things down, it wasn't the case at all.

okay first, I guess you're trynna clap back, aight i see.

time to comment some screen shots:

first screenshot: look back before that my "retard" comment (very unnecessary as it is), but context matters because I was replying to someone that was talking about how stupid or retarded this chat conversation was.  (check logs)

Second: those guys are not my friends first of all, I don't know them as much as they know me. Second, a bit before that screen shot, we we're telling you to calm down (though maybe some of us, its been a while since), then you made another comment which gave the other members (as you see in the chat) to talk about how "edgy" that was (check logs...), including as you can see from wismicuwu comment about you.  Including the fact that I was telling you to stop (by mentioning rule 7, even though I don't know what's considered excessive but anyhow why else would mention it....)

Third: I think we all know that I'm stupid, and I have my moments including my puns

But to think, that pun was anti-semitic... that's not what anti-semitic means.... it was a stupid pun... because I'm stupid

You're attacking me on purpose, I can defend myself and certainly when I'm onto my rights.

There is no look back, it shows what it shows, in any context you are saying that we are in a server of retards, this kind of sentence doesn't change with the context, it means clearly what is written.

Don't play the "I've got no friends" guy, I specified mates or whatever they are, they were on your side and clearly up for some mockery and insulting me. Where are your proofs ? You are telling the story like y'all are good guys trying to calm me, so again where are your proofs ? 

Funny fact that you mention the rule 7 in game when you're yourself breaking it, isn't it ?

And HELL NO for the third part, like what ? Because you're saying "we ?" all know you're stupid you should be forgiven ? There is your mistake and your weakness revealed, this is bullshit to say that you're stupid to avoid any concern for your anti-semitic joke and other dumb puns, we all know that deportation can only mean two things in dark humor, it's either for jews in WW2 or Mexicans in America.
Don't play the stupid guy to be forgiven, that's a hell no and last resort cowardice.

Big Oof on this one

First of all, im just calling out on rule 7 that's it. Those guy's are not my friends if they agree with me.... There are certain parameters everyone should have when making a friend.... just because they agree with me and had a good laugh here and there, doesn't mean that they're my friends, just some people I know-ish. I just have one friend here, and he's my friend because I know that mofo, these guys I don't. Also, are we the good guys here, or just a bunch of dudes playing a video game? They were on my side because we all agreed on one thing atm, just don't confuse that with them being my friends or mates.

Second, when you mean in any context it seems like paper context, because for crying out loud we were joking around before "server full of retards" came out on the chat (as if all of a sudden everything got serious the second before I put that statement), still doesn't excuse my statement if you look at it on paper and analyzing it by detail. But still, if you want to call me out on it and analyze every single thing I've said as if said by a robot, go ahead and take this as serious as you want to as if you want to just to get me banned or something to ignore the fact that I just want someone to look at the logs to see from chat if your use of profanity/cursing was excessive or not. 

Third and most important of all of all, I'm not excusing my behavior if it's unacceptable and pointed out by staff, not you, I'll take the punishment and learn from it (been there done that), all I ask is the whoever wants to look at this case just to look at the logs instead of us fighting, because the proof is in the logs...

fourth and not really important, i thought you meant when I said "whalecum back" was anti-semitic, because you said anti-semitic puns. And just the word deported ain't a pun, it just rhymed with reported.... Also keep in mind I said that with a grain of salt because I live in El Paso and I'm Mexican, we hear that all the time and say it all the time as a joke (not an excuse anyhow, but you see where I'm coming from)

Next time, I'll remember to screenshot rather than be busy doing my own thing on this server because this is gonna go nowhere if you continue to provoke this.

This topic got out of hand quick.

I do not see the "excessive" cussing for the majority.

Now harassment is another thing, I have issued an ingame warning.
You will need to learn to get along and if either party feels this is too much I would simply suggest using the /ignore command
If you feel you are being harassed in the future please contact a staff and they will address this.

Archived