Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Town rollback, Everblock - all containers affected

ohnolookwho

Your Name: Ohnolookwho
Town Name: Everblock
Coordinates: x: 3047, z: -700
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): Was fine 22/07/2019, around 16:00 GMT, I afkd without playing until timeout after that.
Description of Issue: 
It seems that overnight I have lost all contents of all chests (with exception of 3 or 4 random chest); as well as around 1 stack of items from all drawers of all kinds, regardless of how many items they held (8 shards turned to 0, but 32 cryotheum buckets which dont stack turned to 31). 

I also lost all settings on all hourglasses (since they contain sand, all sand vanished except for 2 hourglasses). Lost all armours from armour stands, the blood orb on altar, all lenses on all mana spreaders, celestial peals in the gateways, custom books are gone, lost 2 tamed dogs as an insult to injury. Transfer nodes were the only unaffected type of container. It was instant since everything came to a halt all at once. 
No clue what could possibly cause it, it seems very uniform across entire base. Exactly 1 stack of everything lost from each slot in each container except for 4 random chests. Either a base-wide bug or someone came for a revenge with a script I guess. None of the containers were in same chunk as smeltery.

I'd like to request rollback mostly because it took me many, many hours to do item routing using items in chests with Orchestra of Phantom hands. Also, getting everything I lost back by hand one by one would take days. I wont be touching anything in town for now.

Screenshots (Optional): Couple of screenshots, a small fraction of what was lost. https://imgur.com/a/jMP7dy2

Archived