[Warn appeal] Ness27

BloodSkals

I don't really know where I can write an appeal so I'll put it there.

In-Game Nickname: (One complaining about)

Ness27

Time and date:

Saturday 17/08/2019 about 6:00 am

Description of what happened: (In chronological order)

It was about 5:45 am, I crashed and when I logged back I saw that I've been warned for selling creative-influenced items.
When I asked Ness27 what's the subject for the warning he told me "Was notified you have creative spawned in drives and creative rf source with other spawned in items"

The fact is this particular drive used as a proof against me was mistakenly tagged and Ness27 was aware of this, since I asked him if he could remove the tag july 23. I got my answer and even said that I was afraid I would get a warning for the reason I'm making an appeal right now, this is quite unfair since I didn't get any further answer of how I could try to fix this and he was aware of the problem.
You can't assume I'm selling creative-influenced items, which I'm not, just by seeing 4 iron ingots and 1 out of 120 storage cell tagged. The creative RF source isn't even related to whatever I'm selling, there is a screenshot under proofs that shows what I was selling when I got warned and none of the items is related to the repair machines.

Also I wanna add that the rule 20  "Use common sense !" is clearly not applied in most of the cases.

image.png.831bf261663a868487da7454cd59c089.png

There are 4 poor iron ingots tagged (I didn't even noticed them) and I'm suspected of selling creative items the fact is I've got more than one million iron ores in my drives, 10k blocks and 10k ingots, why would I even bother myself selling 4 creative spawned ingots ? I trashed them when I saw them.

Yes there are creative RF sources in my base but that doesn't mean in any way that I'm not separating cheat and non-cheat parts, I'm sorry but this is clearly unfair to assume I'm cheating on everything, because my base is split into two modes. 

I do have a ME drive setup creative made and it's used to store my spawned-in building blocks, not more, not less.

Screenshots or Proof: (Use www.imgur.com)

Just proving the modification occured the same day.

image.png.be01c35cba4715603f246bccd4d5b1f6.png

This is Ness' screenshot showing the only one tagged-in cell.

1566266450-screenshot-736.png

This is the full ME Drive setup with a total of 119 legit cells plus the one mistakenly tagged.
1566266693-2019-08-20-03-55-53.png

Those are the 4 iron ingots tagged.
1566266450-screenshot-728.png

This is my total of iron. Why would I sell 4 creative ingot with all those ?
1566266456-2019-08-20-03-57-57.png

I also have another legit ME drive.
1566268513-2019-08-20-04-31-49.png

As said above and in all honesty I do have an all creative setup and it's only filled with building materials. (Yataraxy is living in my claim)

1566268815-2019-08-20-04-34-46.png

1566268815-2019-08-20-04-34-39.png

Also my base is powered by those, it can run my entire base and it is currently running everything related to ME drives.

1566270213-2019-08-20-05-03-16.png

There is a part of what I'm selling (the entire page is mine)
1566270809-2019-08-20-04-16-57.png

On 8/19/2019 at 8:14 PM, BloodSkals said:

The fact is this particular drive used as a proof against me was mistakenly tagged and Ness27 was aware of this, since I asked him if he could remove the tag july 23. I got my answer and even said that I was afraid I would get a warning for the reason I'm making an appeal right now, this is quite unfair since I didn't get any further answer of how I could try to fix this and he was aware of the problem.

You can't assume I'm selling creative-influenced items, which I'm not, just by seeing 4 iron ingots and 1 out of 120 storage cell tagged. The creative RF source isn't even related to whatever I'm selling, there is a screenshot under proofs that shows what I was selling when I got warned and none of the items is related to the repair machines.

I will say it is unwarranted to expect me (or the staff team) to keep track of your mistakes. As leaving creative tagged items in or influencing your legit setup is against the rules if you are selling. I believe I had refunded an empty storage cell, if not then one could've been made, yet there was also about a month to fix the issue by just transferring the items over to a new cell assuming this is the true story of a mistaken-tagged item.

0WzkDbO.pngkOfxnLI.pngOxGCAk3.png
From both the screenshots I have just provided and the screenshots within your post, I'd say it is very likely to assume that if these such items were spawned in and used, specifically in and around your ME system, it is very convincing to deduce that other things are spawned-in and influenced as well. Who is to say that other blocks/items aren't spawned in?

I believe you have failed to convince me that your base/setup is legit.

I will say just because there are reasons for the items/blocks doesn't justify breaking the rule of creative-influenced selling.

This is all I have to say about the event.

Since the warn was issued by myself, I will not have the final say in determining whether the appeal is accepted or denied. Will leave that to the manager.

12 hours ago, Ness27 said:

I will say it is unwarranted to expect me (or the staff team) to keep track of your mistakes. As leaving creative tagged items in or influencing your legit setup is against the rules if you are selling. I believe I had refunded an empty storage cell, if not then one could've been made, yet there was also about a month to fix the issue by just transferring the items over to a new cell assuming this is the true story of a mistaken-tagged item.

I'm not lying and the screenshot of our DMs can confirm it, I agree that I could've make some sort of transfer even though I have no idea how to do so. I haven't been told so neither.

I haven't been refunded a cell but I didn't asked for it, I can make plenty of cells I just couldn't delete a cell full of items.

The crate doesn't concern the ME drives system, it's not even connected to it by any cable or else. Armors are automaticaly tagged when you switch from gm 0 to gm 1, and taking it off everthing everytime I switch is just bothersome. Sometimes I'm leaving my whole inventory in a crate and this is the purpose of this crate. 

1566401383-capture.png

Legit items are easily tagged for any action that concern picking them or moving them, this does't mean they are from my creative inventory, plus I have never hidden the fact that I do use creative to make tests, just as I did with some machines and then deleted them to put a legit self-made version. I made tests with powercells and powercells cards and then replaced them, I don't have a single powercell card creative influenced in my total of powercells. 
I don't sort my inventory when I simply put it all in a chest that isn't connected to my ME drive system, yes those cards are creative-tagged, no I don't use them. Simply put, there is no need for me to store creative items since I can give myself those at any time I want.

Creative energy sources are connected to repairing machines, they don't provide any power to the ME controller and do not influence said system.

Those are the legit cards and below there are the creative cards.

1566401152-2019-08-21-17-24-48.png

it is very convincing to deduce that other things are spawned-in and influenced as well.

With all respects due, sorry but you can't just assume my whole base is creatively influenced and use personnal assumptions as elements.

image.png.38994e0d66b6a5322036ae6876e6c756.png

As leaving creative tagged items in or influencing your legit setup is against the rules if you are selling.

There is no rule that says one can't store creative tagged items in the same chest than regular items and sell the regulars from said chest ? I might be wrong but I read the forum and in-game rules, nothing says that.

Who is to say that other blocks/items aren't spawned in?

Again, who is to say that other blocks/items aren't legit ?

I will say just because there are reasons for the items/blocks doesn't justify breaking the rule of creative-influenced selling.

In my sense I didn't break this rule as I am not selling any creative item. If you/the staff judge that I have been selling creative items, ok, but it's not intentional then.

Seems like Ness is just targeting you, thats just my opinion tho, I mean, he KNEW about your tagged drive, even acknowledged it thru DM's, said he couldn't help then tried to warn you over it..... seems like a clear and cut case of abuse of power from my perspective, but like i said... Just my opinion, also you cant just make up rules to justify your punishments, as it is no where on the server, discord, or forums that you cant store a creative items in your PERSONAL storage... but like I said... again........ JUST MY OPINION HERE

I'm going to chime in now since this is now becoming a he said she said and external parties of no relevance to the situation have started jumping in.

After reviewing all evidence from both parties, there has been no evidence provided of sufficient relevance to overturn this punishment; especially given this is a warn not a ban. 

Before people jump down my throat, the definition of creatively influenced includes anything where creative obtained items influenced in the creation of, the storage of or the use of the item being sold. While you may say "But items get accidentally tagged" to which I say yes they sometimes do, which is when you should engage staff to have them replaced with untagged ones; this is a normal refund request nothing special as accidental tagging is an unintended feature of the plugin having to deal with the inventory events the way it must. There are numerous cases of players doing this exact process across CL as well as it having been discussed publicly on discord in the past.

While you have shown a DM conversation with Ness which shows you asking about it, however you have not been able to show that the item in question is actually the one mentioned in the DM as well as the timeline of the DM happening and this punishment.

As a formal decision has now been made by management, this topic is now closed.

If the warn does not expire within 14 days of the date it was given please contact staff and they can manually expire it.

• Exief locked this topic

Archived