returning to staff ItsBattlepro_

ItsBattlepro_

hey

so as the title suggests i would like to return to staffing. vacation has ended so i will be having more time again. and i think i cooled off now. i wasnt really feeling well when everything happend. 

i just miss staffing a server. i know you are probably thinking : yea he just says that to get back in and than do the same thing. nah previous year was hard for me i also failed 90% of my school. so this year i'm going to change that. 

i also think sky factory 4 could use some more staff members. i've noticed it takes quite a while for a staff member to respond to issues. and since i've staffed sky factory 4 since launch i would like to help out with that

anyway i hope henk considers giving me a second chance. you wont be disappointed.

greetings battle 

well second chances exist. and i'm hoping henk will consider it.

what damage/issues are you referring to? yes i had a bit of an issue. and i'm gonna do better now.

and ramma i'm just as much retired staff as you. you only decide to spam it in everyones face on the bottom of your screen. i dont do that cus i dont think its correct.

anyway its henks decision. and i'm not planning on starting an argument here. 

1 minute ago, ItsBattlepro_ said:

what damage/issues are you referring to? yes i had a bit of an issue. and i'm gonna do better now.

The public scene you caused in #SF4 when you retired, and constantly asking to be allowed back?

and ramma i'm just as much retired staff as you. you only decide to spam it in everyones face on the bottom of your screen. i dont do that cus i dont think its correct.

Incorrect, you had retired staff and lost it due to your own actions, you'll have to apply like everyone else.

anyway its henks decision. and i'm not planning on starting an argument here. 

Exiefs* He's staff manager now :) 

1 minute ago, Ramma said:

The public scene you caused in #SF4 when you retired, and constantly asking to be allowed back?

yes i know that was wrong. and i'm very sorry about that. hence the reason i'm making this post.

2 minutes ago, Ramma said:

Incorrect, you had retired staff and lost it due to your own actions, you'll have to apply like everyone else.

actually that is incorrect. henk has told me: it was always meant to be that way. he just couldn't be arsed to have the conversation we had in dm's with me at the time of retirement.

but as i said i rather not have an argument so i'm gonna leave it here and wait for a managers reaction.

10 minutes ago, ItsBattlepro_ said:

yes i know that was wrong. and i'm very sorry about that. hence the reason i'm making this post.

actually that is incorrect. henk has told me: it was always meant to be that way. he just couldn't be arsed to have the conversation we had in dm's with me at the time of retirement.

but as i said i rather not have an argument so i'm gonna leave it here and wait for a managers reaction.

We both know, you shouldn't of made this post 
A) In this section, these types are for that section you know where only

B) It's going to be too early to return

C) Since you don't have returning to staff, you're going to have to reapply like Me and @ItsHarryFan11 will have to

10 minutes ago, ItsBattlepro_ said:

Also be careful on what you say about the managers, as saying stuff like this can get you into trouble spreading lies

• Henk locked this topic

Archived