Town Rollback Request

EpiphonesSG

Your Name:  EpiphonesSG
Town Name: Xylvania
Coordinates: +176.56, +3137.86, 71.62
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): Around 11:00 pm EST/ 9-4-19
Description of Issue: Had been playing for a bit and noticed when I went to spawn someone had spammed donkeys everywhere and it had begun to lag the server (I assume this is what caused the issue). Tried to go back to my town and at first my base was completely gone, then after a few minutes it reappeared however every single item in my chests had disappeared, my reactor was emptied and my machines had all flipped around and emptied, I had hours worth of materials and machines in my chests I really need some help getting all that back asap.
Screenshots (Optional): 

• 2 weeks later...

I have absolutely no idea everything i had as i had been playing for a while now, I couldnt give you specific amounts but alot of mystcraft pages and all the supplies that go with that. Turbine supplies, reactor supplies, fuel, stacks of iron blocks, tin blocks, gold blocks, plenty of liquid cryotheum, tons of wires, fluiducts, farming machines, generators, electrum, quarries, I'm sure theres alot im leaving out, but i havent been able to play for like a month now because everything i had is gone and I spent so much time on that place. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ness27 locked this topic

Archived