Filler Issues

Akademee

Hi everyone,

I am not sure where to put this topic so if it is in the wrong spot feel free to move it.  I am trying to set up a BC Builders Filler to fill in a quarry hole that is causing a lot of lag in my base within my town.  I have set all of the permissions I thought were necessary to make it work, but it keeps breaking saying that my land belongs to Fatuzo777 (I am the only resident of my town).  If I try it elsewhere it says the owner of my land in ManYouForgot.  I understand why the filler might be restricted for grief purposes, but I should have no problem using it in my claims.  If the block is unusable, can you just ban it outright?  It would be great if I could use this machine.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.  I have literally tried setting all permissions to true and nothing seems to work.

Archived